The Path...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Just started playing it tonight and it's one of the most surreal, confusing experiences of my life; but I can't stop playing it :hm: Fkn weird game, barely even a game really, more like a dream you had when you were a kid.

http://tale-of-tales.com/ThePath/

I was shitting meself when I completed the first chapter and watched (or moved through) the cutscene. Definitely worth a look just so you can tell your future grandkids that you once played the spookiest PC game ever made.

3042641313_e29c7f0518_m.jpg

3043480412_a9f561b876_m.jpg

looks abit like brothers grimm.
in which category would you put this game? adventure, surival horror or action, rollplaying?

A comment on youtube:
The Scores
Story/Modes: Worthless
Graphics: Bad
Sound: Bad
Control and Gameplay: Worthless
Replayability: Bad
Balance: Worthless
Originality: Mediocre
Addictiveness: Worthless
Appeal Factor: Worthless
Miscellaneous: Worthless
FINAL SCORE: DREADFUL GAME

Belgian people made it... We never get it right :(
:lol:

That youtube review is obviously from some wow-playing gimp who has missed the point. This game has almost universally positive press reviews, though no-one can agree on wtf is going on.

It's not action, suspense, adventure, role-playing... I dunno what the hell it is. Exploration mb? But even that doesn't quite do it. The dream analogy is right - if I describe my dream to you you won't understand it, even if I can recall every detail. Best just to play the game for yourself and decide, but you'll have to give it a chance to work on you - don't be like this guy above :ban:

I've got a good comparison. If you ever played Thief 3 you've probably played the Robbing The Cradle level which is the best FPS level of any game ever (google it). It's kinda like that, where you're looking around and exploring, but not engaging in combat. Plus it's got all the atmosphere :uhh:

I've got a good comparison. If you ever played Thief 3 you've probably played the Robbing The Cradle level which is the best FPS level of any game ever (google it). It's kinda like that, where you're looking around and exploring, but not engaging in combat. Plus it's got all the atmosphere :uhh:
got Thief3 myself and liked the cradle level too ofc.