The PaCmen say goodbye!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Anni

sô desu ka
Sep 25, 2002
The Netherlands
After about 2 years of ProAS, »¦PªC¦« have decided to leave the league at the end of this month, being champs of 2004 :)
It simply felt like there was not enuff intrest anymore to keep getting a fully motivated team for every single match.

Statistics:
Matches Played: 88 Matches
Won: 76 Matches
Drawn: 3 Matches
Lost: 9
Streak: +7
Last loss: 27/01/2004 vs FxN

I'd like to thank the following ppl who have played for us, starting with the ppl who are still in the Clan at this moment:

Vulcano, Machoman, Pete, Sauron, ExO, Unseen, th@_B0$$, Toa$ter, TIMMAH, Hank, Kyle, PlayR

Ex members (sorry if I forgot someone here :p):

Skumler, Shadow, SauS, MrFrost, Therapy, BlackManta, Vortex, DrOoZ, Raven, Helter, Basdo, WeeZy, Maniac, GoSu, crippan/zander, ClouD, st0n3d, Sinsemilla, NrG, GRZ, yako, TuT

A special thanks goes out to Riv for doing alot of arranging and squadleading throughout this period! :clap:

Last thanks goes out to the ProAS scene for making it a very fun & enjoyable period, with really good matches!

// »¦PªC¦«

Reactions: Beltroniko and HUEY
Bye and hf if your going to move to 2k4 :o

:poke: wkd could take 1-2 members more as our squad is pretty much inactive

Bossk said:
goodbye PaC, we had some fun matches in past
Obviously you were scared by SpR :P

we were, if they had full team/showed up :P
nah jk m8 :lol: ahhh it was gooood to be the king :nod:

:wave: was gud fun :cool:

Reactions: Beltroniko
lol a clan full of all the best players that win every week because they all play Ut 24 hours a day zzzz fo

ah well, i had a good time in pac, too bad that it was so short, i didnt even really get to know everyone :D

sorry to martz about the hassle for our forum, if i had suspected that we were gonna retire i wudnt have bothered you, but no one ever mentioned anything about quitting.

cya pac... :wave:

no fun anymore now in pro :\
maybe we can offer some of you a home if we all can be bothered with UT in 2005...

Last edited: