The Overlord challenge!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
A lot of people will probably know this one but I couldn't care less :mwah:

Complete Overlord in under 1 minute. The rules are:

You are allowed 2 hammer-jumps and one alt hammer-jump.
You are allowed godmode :P
You are not allowed to activate any message apart from the Final one (no beach-head or boiler messages)
Do it alone - no launches etc

Pretty easy :D

mortor onto sniper tower, hammer jump off onto the mortor hut thing, the another hammer jump........tooooooo easy :p

i think my best was 31 secs solo without godmode without beachhead or boiler (also i needed leagueAS installed) but thats prolly on 135 or so

LeNiXiS said:
mortor onto sniper tower, hammer jump off onto the mortor hut thing, the another hammer jump........tooooooo easy :p

Mortar straight to the gun cavern :nod:

You mean YOU can't do it... ive done it, others have too. I have a movie somewhere of me doing it :)

I've done it too :cool: twice :P

got a movie... but it's avi...

edit: and pretty big --> 14,4MB packed
edit2: mine's 1st person view :)
edit3: and landed inside :D (not on the ledge)

Last edited:
what rob said u need league AS so if u want to do it without godmode... but if u manage to catch the first one u can prolly do it in like 20 secs or so

bah. :fingers: change teams, grab rl, fire nades, change back :fingers: or is that fixed in 136/137? works on 135. happened lots of times on boomtown in the past.