The Oscar Nominations!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Oscars are so fucking stupid. Some of the awards given out can be given to far better actors. Im not saying that johnny dep particulary should have got an award for Pirates, but from past perfomances, he deffininitly deserves one.

Although im very happy with the 11 oscars for LOTR, i really think that they only deserved 7 or 8 of them.

sean penn is a much better actor imo than j.depp.. watch a film called U-Turn, its crap but there's a short scene in that where he blows his lid coz this dude scratches his car, total rage, best acting i think ive ever seen

drama is just so over-rated :p:

Jim Carrey should have had an Oscar for Me, Myself and Irene but someone who can cry is apparantly always more impressive then someone that can make you laugh... beats me :moon:

me myself and irene was funny, but it was just another of those movies where jim carrey shows what he can do with his face, its nothing new, even tho its good.
best jim carrey movie is imo man on the moon.