The old 9/11 conspiracy stuff again anyone?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

superb response.

:thumb:

and my wifes name is ANN
A=1st letter N=14th letter of the alphabet
1+1+4+1+4=11

born on the 20th

20-11=9

9/11

OMFG:eek:

The same is done (doing the numbers..) with the Tupc Murder and loads of other incidents.

More:

The bingo term for the number 11 is 'Legs Eleven', and at least eleven of the people involved in the attacks had legs! :x

At the exact moment when the attacks were taking place in America, Al Jazeera were showing British reruns of Little and Large in their daily comedy hour. Little was skinny, like the number 11; while Large was fat, a lot like the number 9! Coincidence? YOU DECIDE not to give a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut.

And if all of that's not freaky enough, how about this? The word 'eleven' sounds very phonetically similar to the word 'living', which is eerily like what I don't feel like doing any more after reading this load of toss.

Absolutely will go watch that movie anyway.
And prolly eat chips on the way home...

More:

The bingo term for the number 11 is 'Legs Eleven', and at least eleven of the people involved in the attacks had legs! :x

At the exact moment when the attacks were taking place in America, Al Jazeera were showing British reruns of Little and Large in their daily comedy hour. Little was skinny, like the number 11; while Large was fat, a lot like the number 9! Coincidence? YOU DECIDE not to give a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut.

And if all of that's not freaky enough, how about this? The word 'eleven' sounds very phonetically similar to the word 'living', which is eerily like what I don't feel like doing any more after reading this load of toss.

And the word 'art' sounds like 'fart'. or is it the other way around?

Not to worry m8, just posted some old useless crap.

:chill: