The Official YTMND Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fuck off, Riv, you insolent, inane little shit.

I see you're still upset about me verbally skullfucking that empty head of yours over the death of some roided-up psycho, and you're childish enough to hold the grudge here.

Well, here's a fucking newsflash for you, cockfag:

Nobody wants your biased, childish opinion.

Go find somewhere else to compensate for your insecurities and destitution.

Humph said:
Fuck off. Riv, you insolent, inane little shit.

I see you're still upset about me verbally skullfucking that empty head of yours over the death of some roided-up psycho, and you're childish enough to hold the grudge here.

:spit:

Humph said:
Fuck off, Riv, you insolent, inane little shit.

This thread has 3 pages, you have posted 25 times, this thread should already be down to page 8 but you keep spamming it to keep your crappy thread alive.

GG

ps. your mum

Reactions: twnZ
Riv said:
This thread has 3 pages, you have posted 25 times, this thread should already be down to page 8 but you keep spamming it to keep your crappy thread alive.

GG

ps. your mum
This thread is so shit that it was rated 5 stars until you had to go and be a whiney little kid about it and knock it down to a "mere" 4.

PS. My mother is way out of your league and would have you wrapped around her little finger as her little boy-toy in a second.

Reactions: NiGhT_owl
Humph said:
This thread is so shit that it was rated 5 stars until you had to go and be a whiney little kid about it and knock it down to a "mere" 4.

PS. My mother is way out of your league and would have you wrapped around her little finger as her little boy-toy in a second.

wow, Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. i really wonder who voted for that then.

your mum.

Reactions: Mushroomhead
Riv said:
wow, Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. i really wonder who voted for that then.

your mum.

I believe it was Yako. Not sure.

Oh, red repped too.

Chill_Hobbes.gif

Reactions: NiGhT_owl