The Mazon challenge!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Complete Mazon in 23 seconds or under.

Rules:

No admin commands
Offline only

Pish easy :)

EDIT: Changed time from 25 to 23 since the world and his mother came along and beat 25.

Last edited:
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away i tested it. fastest was 25 or 26 secs.
only found this ss:
Unfortunally i deinstalled UT, so i can't test it :banghead:

(like i said, damn old pic ;))

Attachments

• Mazon.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 283
Mwahahah x 4!

Went and had another go - got 24 on third try :cool: Don't think I can beat that though...

Attachments

• Shot0000.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 277
Useless said:
Mwahahah x 4!

Went and had another go - got 24 on third try :cool: Don't think I can beat that though...

:rofl: Could possibly go to 22 but it's a very slim chance..

Attachments

• mazon_23.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 273
Ave some!!

Lol, second try and I'm drunk on vodka. No sodding way I can get 22 though :P

Attachments

• Shot0000.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 261
@ Turha...

I spawned right behind the rox, dodged to the front door hammerjump, started loading clustered rox when I got within a certain distance of the reactor button, let them go then fired one more to kill the crystal (just as the doors opened), dodged forwards through the window to the area above the chains, fired 2 clustered rox into each chain (as close as possible to the final chain for added time).

Can't think of any way to shorten it...

Turha. said:
how'd u do the 23?

and don't reply "sideways m8!"

Pretty much how Useless described it. Need to spawn right infront of the rox and when hammerjumping to the castle, you need to jump on the left hole above the entrance so that you cut one dodge out of the equation. Then dodging to switch, start loading rox as you're near the second pole, fire the 6 rox at crystal and fire one more while already moving backwards so that the last rocket just misses the corner and gets crystal. Jumped instead of dodged through the window because it seemed faster and then chains.

Why I said that it could probably be done in 22 is that I missed the second chains first time. So I had to shoot two individual rox into it instead.

Storm said:
dudes, how bored do you have to be :lol:

Not much more bored than you going through these threads I guess :)

[edit]ehh.. useless seemed to have come to the same conclusion already..[/edit]