The Lost and Found thread:

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Duh, they are obviothly in your mouth. If you had lotht them you wouldnt be able to pronounce your theth.

Which one of you buggerth hath had my thlipperth

no! I am not an idiot, the only thing in my mouth besides my hairy toungue are these weird white things sticking out of my gums... I've been meaning to go to the doctor about those.

As for your slippers, I would be very surprised if you didn't find them where you put them the last time you saw them.

I've lost a dark green & biege tartan effect cardigan. I think must have left it on the 269 bus from Bexleyheath to Sidcup last week. With all the heavy bags i was carrying, i remember getting rather warm so removed the garment and placed it on the seat next to me...

...i was very fond of that old cardy...i'd even sowed the `leather look' elbow patches on myself...

Please, please ICQ me if any1 finds it :)

marbles?

Ask Dog, he seems to miss something to mount on his gums when he get rid of some white things

Has anyone seen todays newspaper, june 17th, 1934?

anyone seen my willy ? lost it during middle age spread stage not seen since anyhow anyone willing to give a hand is welcome ;)