The LoneGunmen Bid GoodBye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dragon

Jun 8, 2001
Portsmouth!
((LG)) have decided to quit from the UTA iAS league, many people may of seen this coming for some this may of been a suprise, but indeed recently LG have been going through a bad patch with gettin members for matchs and organisation. as i have not been around i gave lg over to xb7, which in my eyes done an amzing job trying to keep lg going, but all the work that lad done for lg became too much, which is why it has came to this!

I would like to thanks all the members who are listed in the team roster
-=TyranT=- (Great guy brill player)
Lawless (Got a temper prob but a smashing dutchie)
DK (David hasslehoff lover nuff sed)
Dragon (Clan Leader)
Patricia_NL (good lookin lass and 1 fkn great player)
Popioul ( neva really saw much of popi but hes a good player for a fact)
Skunkburner (OMG this blokes a legend, skunky many time have u creasedme up on vent, 1 kick arse player)
xb7 (Squad Leader) (Squad Match Arranger) (bloke deserves more praise than wot i can give him! pld m8)
RogerWilco (great playter)
Vulcano (what an amazing player if i ever did see 1)
ProPain (pp you always my dutch bitch :P great player)
Storm (OMG its leon my dutch faggie, this man knows how to play)
zombie (well its me bro who was our web admin who neva really played! but thanks n e way)
Rapidz (great player)
Warchild (great player)

there was many members b4 these above, who indeed i would like to thank
LoneRanger : Helped me found ((LG))
John (Hugh_Jarse) mate you made most of my lg career a great fucking time! thanks
Ian (Skull)Thanks you tart for a good time and good laugh
Vin(Rel@x) love that ads helped lg through bad times! and gave me pleasure
There are many more members i could thanks but there would be too many too list,

So i wil lbe generalising them all, To Past and Present LG members thanks for everything! it has been an amazing 3 yrs with LG as being the fonder with LoneRanger who left short after as he neva had the time! Well Thanks All ((LG)) players and good luck! i dont know if any LG members will be looking for any clans, but as for me i think this has now ended UT for me!

I Would like to thanks all the clans who have played vs LG and most of all i would like to thank all the UTA admins for the league that they have given us!

Well Good Luck To Every1

Paul Over And Out!

Reactions: X-Bomb
i must say i had a great time in LG, this clan really ment a lot to me as one can probably tell from the amount of work i put in it, i met many cool people and had fun playing great ias, in fact i got a pretty decent ias player in LG (although most people would deny it just for the sake of it :P )

anyway i am sad it came to this but everything has to end sometime

i'm going to iSUYM now :wave:

Dragon said:
Warchild (great player)

OK There's a line to cross.....................................

Anyway , sad to see another clan leaving :( Hf in 'teh' future :D

:cow: :wave:

:wave: ((LG)) had some cracking fun with you guys, still remember shooting paul off the bridge on gaurdia for a laugh when we were defending it, then all the otherside coming round corner :D

Reactions: HUEY
Hugh(_I_)Jarse said:
:wave: ((LG)) had some cracking fun with you guys, still remember shooting paul off the bridge on gaurdia for a laugh when we were defending it, then all the otherside coming round corner :D

yh and if i remeba rightly it was against suym(i think) and we lost tht map! still i hold the lg record for guardia 21 seconds!