The league vs ION

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Somehow after reading some forums and probably cos because I am lazy (thx for the info Ace), I don't think it will be a good idea to have a match like this, I see nothing positive coming out of it anyway, apart from some more roasting on forums, feel free to roast me by the way for this or anything other you might have to say me. Tha deal's off.

whys that i challange ion all on my own i dont think i can win but it would be funny if i beat ion on a few maps all on my own

can i take ion memers 1 by 1 up the ass please coz i like men and enjoy anal jolitys , i also dress up in womens clothing and sell my arse to sailors down the docks for pure pleasure so please can i ,can i ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Sam
can i take ion memers 1 by 1 up the ass please coz i like men and enjoy anal jolitys , i also dress up in womens clothing and sell my arse to sailors down the docks for pure pleasure so please can i ,can i ?

Fucking Class......

nothin - i beat him 10-0 because he was laming on the publics and he started crying because i was using my enforcers which are "ping" weapons :o

I think there must be play ppl, who hates ION...No 4 Fun :p

I would play with =)

I'm the 6. Player ;)

Ultr@$onic

Well as said b4 this team hasnt any chances
cause teamplay and every player would keep his(clans) trix and tacs
The whole idea remembers me to the innoficial World Cup from Quapil
It was a big Prob who writes tacs. Result was newby-tacs.

But i have another idea
Make a team with one more player as ION has
for example 6 IONs vs 7 Div#1s
well when ION wins => Div#1 next time starts with 8 players etc :D

In Div#1 are 8 clans
- ION makes 7 ppl :D
so Div#1 clans choose the right one from ur members ;)
when ION beats 7Div#1s they get one from first Div#2 clan