The league vs ION

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Superman
Batman
Spiderman
Ironman
Gayman
and.......:cow:

no my Team is

MC
Konnan
General
Kni
(A-Team come back and kill ION pls ;):P ) nah just kidding :cool:
Despise
Seeker or MR.PayDay

:)

Last edited:
i was not right in, just a trial, but after 1 week, i had had been full member of A-TeAm...i beat the tryout =)

lol ultra, the fuck u were in a team...and u didnt pass the tryout either, and with ya modem con u could have never been in =)

Why do they have to be Div 1 players ffs?

There are some very good players in the lower leagues that won't join a Div 1 clan because of their loyalty to their own clan.
Not a lot of lower league players get their chance to play against ION except maybe 1 ION player on a public server.
Or perhaps a best of Div 1, best of Div 2, etc plays ION.

BTW SUYM has all the best players ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh like someone pointed out, imo apoc is a fucking class player... and there's others out there who easily deserve a spot on a all stars team, but since it wount happend... who carez?
(apoc doesn't like 1rst div anyway)

b'sides as was pointed out numerous times, you'd need suberb teamplay, and thats what takes dedication, practice and time, a thing few ppl would invest in a one off thing...

which leaves us back where we were before... if ion is gonna be beated it's gotta be by a clan of experienced playerz who know each others style...