The incredible story of how you came up with your UTA nick....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M

Maz

Well, lets hear em, some like Lex_Mortis, Ulv, Cratos, Kakashi, Xerxes, McPott, twnZ and more might be interesting to know. Mines is just a short from my old nick -AmaZ- :yawn::teehee:

unless you dont notice yet, nobodys on msn and im bored as hell :p:

sneez pays mushroomhead to give him anal sex.

if your mum would see you typing that message she'll sent you to the army.

i used to be an idiot and say "cracking" alot. so chose crackking as a play on words.
5 years or so later and people call me CK. and i am still an idiot......

Reactions: Tnega
It was a cold winternight in 1972 (sorry, always wanted to start like this).. Nah.

So anyway, here goes:

The Name
Lex Mortis is Latin. Lex means Law and Mortis means death. This results in either "Law or Death" or "Deathlaw".
If someone in real life shouts "Lex" I will respond to that.

The Reason
Why pick something dark and evil like that you ask?
First of all, this is all online.. online names tend to be "evil" to induce fear or atleast demand some form of respect from others. Getting killed in some FPS by someone called "Fluffy Bunny" will hardly have any effect, while an evil name will atleast have some sort of all.. all Psychological Warfare.
Secondly, I have evil tendencies aswell. My humour and wits tend to be evil/nasty and recently I've acquired "Gadget/Microcontrollers/Robotics for the Evil Genius" books. Of course my first (and current) project is a weapon. Actually, anything on my "todo list" from the books are weapons or atleast offensive in some way.

The Time
I've had this nickname for quite a while now.. I'm guessing 6+ years. I use it everywhere and for anything.. not just UTA.

I think thats about it...

ps. I should have named the groups like "The Man - The Legend" :D

Last edited:
Last name is Thorpe, couldnt be arsed using Thorpedo, as its the nickname of the swimmer from Australia, with me also bein a cmpetitive swimmer I get the nickname occasionally, so I omit the H and here you have it :)

Its also my sexual nickname ;)

Reactions: Player-63
Well I was calling Konnan a teletubbie, then Konnan didnt have anything to say back so Mc told Kon to call me a Tweenie.
Since then kon and everyone else kept callin me Tweenie,then I started to use it as a joke until everyone started calling me it fs it went Tween-Tw43n-tw4en-twnZ

Before that it was Meta tho, 1st and 2nd two letters from my 1st and last name, didnt last long tho :x

thats why im called twnZ :(

Alias made this pic btw :D

nn all :sleep:

Attachments

• TWNZ1.jpg
    TWNZ1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
my nickname comes from the movie Where is my car, dude ? ( Ey mann wo ist mein auto ) :P

The two main actors are

Johnney Potsmoker and
Smokey McPot

with only one t it does't look good so i added one :P

-McP0tt- :)

Reactions: HUEY
lol mines from the old dance song - Superman Lovers - Starlight.

Was looking for a name at the time and well... the song came at the right time lol.

Reactions: Player-63
mine is just from the singer of guns n roses, my fav band :yawn:

and i believe kakashi is from naruto and xerxes is a bicycle brand, dunno if he got from that though ;)

When I started playing on-line I saw loads of names that seemed very violent. So I thought, hmmm and came up with

Happy_Guy_Smile!!!

That turned out to be too long :(

So I cut it shorter

Happy_Guy

or HG :)

Same with avatar, wanted something funny and innocent. Well a nice flapping free blue eyed bird is ok. :)

Lex_Mortis said:
Of course my first (and current) project is a weapon. Actually, anything on my "todo list" from the books are weapons or atleast offensive in some way.

I made a blowpipe - fires bits of wire coat hangers into doors :D