The hardest game(s) you ever played.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tnega

Chairman Of The Council Of Soup Samplers
Jul 15, 2001
Fae Fife.
I play all my games on hardest setting.
Some are damned near impossible, some are just damn near.
Here's my first nomination for 'Hardest Game'.

AVP2 :D

hmm i remember finding some 'hitman: codename 47' levels pretty hard , let alone the game itself :rolleyes:

The Commandos series of games can be frightening until you know what you're doing and cba learning the hotkeys. Some of Commandos: Beyond The Call Of Duty was a nightmare, like the train station level. And that's only the third one ffs.

Monkey Island is hard if you're thick. And I am.

Hardest game in my collection is prolly Shogun. I don't think I've ever won a single battle, and even when my guys are winning they all chicken out and run every time. Shite :(

Reactions: brajan
S!cK^ said:
golden eye
and blast corps if your going to get every platinum medal(both n64)

n64 goldeneye was easy as fuck (fun too), @ least on secret agent level. 00 agent wasnt much harder either :) .... good classic btw ;)

Miner said:
On a seperate note, I obtained my nickname (Manic Miner) from when I was 9 years old. Manic Miner was a game for the Commodore 64 (et al), and is bloody impossible to finish. I finished it when I was 9 years old with my m8s (and teacher o_O) watching and from then on I got called the name Manic Miner :). If you want to see how hard it is find a C64 emulator and find the rom off inet or me :).

I finished Manic Miner when it first came out on the spectrum.
1973? (ish) i think.

Useless said:
Hardest game in my collection is prolly Shogun. I don't think I've ever won a single battle, and
even when my guys are winning they all chicken out and run every time. Shite :(

Do you mean Shogun Total War? If so.....mofo great game and hard idd.

If i can or have time i play Rome Total War atm but....usualy not more than 2-3 hours per week. Great game!

Reactions: Felerian and Bossk
Goldeneye on the n64 was about hardest if u wanted every single cheat you must complete every map on all 4-5 difficulty levels it was'nt too bad till u got till the later levels on the hardest settings u had no time to complete the maps and u died instantly lol

Reactions: masterrr