The GimPs in Town !!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeah:D come to Holland, Holland Rulez :thumb: I think I could create some space :naughty: for someone with a skirt on :coolfip:

:rolling:

fuckin druggies :p:

yeah Djinn that sounded incredibly like an

"Everyone round to mine" to me didnt it :naughty: u might live to regret that hehe :D

anyway, if shokk EVER comes over then the whole squad is gonna get together @ skullys, no excuses gotta be there :D

f0 with england all dutchies been there done that all u n00bs come to NL for a change fs :fingers: :lol:

Originally posted by RaMpaGe
he let her slap him and then he shagged her ffs

oi me and tommo do have pics but thats for the private collection :D ;)

how much you wanting for the pics :smoke2:

LOL ramp was on about the private collection of pics he took of him n' haggis in various 'activites'

But if u want to see normal sexual activities of the girlie variety i can hand out the addy for my webcam 4 a reasonable fee :P :D

f0

you fucking sleepwalker..
I slept in his room and the gimp just did a double dodge jump when he was asleep and he woke up on the other side of the room and just said WHAT THE F#CK!!!

I just said f0 you cuntz wake the fuck up LOL

/ramp

Come on over. There is plenty of floor space for about 15 people. Just don't want to hear any whining when I kick all yer asses when I own you with my low ping.

Would be cheaper if all you guys pitched in and bought me a ticket to Europe instead of 15 guys buying tix to the USA

im up for that shokk, but were u wanna go

holland ....... boooooooooo hissssssssss
or uk ........... yahey