the game..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

John Lowe owns, nuff said. Some Chineese guy who was bizzarely representing America managed to do one in the world darts in the 80s as well if my memory serves me correctly.

Dark said:
John Lowe owns, nuff said. Some Chineese guy who was bizzarely representing America managed to do one in the world darts in the 80s as well if my memory serves me correctly.

yed, Paul Lim is the name

Aimbot.

And to think the British darts organisation wants it made into an olympic sport.

In terms of skill darts is actually incredibly difficult, it's a game where the maximum score (9 dart leg) is so rare it only happens in competition at a high level about once every 10 years at the most but I don't think it should be an olympic sport, it just doesn't have the right image, I doubt olympic darts would have the right atmosphere, the world darts is essentially a big piss up, my bro went once.