The End.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

c´mon :( im sad, that i never had the chance to play u, but i remember every player of iasthat i played on publics, as a verry friendly one.
cya m8z an gl!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
was alot of fun playing with IAS
thx to cyb, blade and the others to let a noob like me join :cool:

firebird is MINE tho :drool:

Good luck with what you do, didnt have many oppunities to play you, but never heard anything bad about you :).

You will find that you cant league assault, if it be 1 month or 2 months sooner or later you will come back for that game which you just cant get anywhere else.

So i wont say goodbye, ill say Cya soon :D

shame to see you leave:( :wave: and good luck in the future

o and btw u2xmp is shit:P

:crap: *=)IAS(=* was my first clan and they teached me alot escpecially Bl@dE :)
Will miss ya and I might start to play XMP if my comp can handle it :P

Oh and Robert if ur interessted to keep playing join aut we need a fragger :D

'You guys where the ones who learned me everything about assault and im very thankfull for that'

So now we know who to blame.

Cya IAS :wave:

{24}Useless said:
'You guys where the ones who learned me everything about assault and im very thankfull for that'

So now we know who to blame.

Cya IAS :wave:
Well, i blame myself for teaching you.
Now i'll go :boozer: :P

a bowdown to one of the nicer clans in the league we had to fortune to play against :wave:

you'll be back soon enough though