The End

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone

{elite} have retired from the League. Since losing almost all of our core players we have not been able to keep spirits high enough to pull together any kind of organisation. You get a little demoralised when you lose such key members, and we have not even been able to organise decent practices, let alone get players together for a match. (Apologies to si><th and BiB.)

Although I noticed you sneaky buggers waited for almost half an hour or so, watched half our team leave when they were obviously thinking "forfeit win to us" and then started getting a team together. :D Seem to remember you had player problems last time we met too ... ? :(

All the best guys, and if any of you are still homeless, give -)BiB(- a call.

Originally posted by Psychotic
p.s: Requesting removal on 1st in the month = forfeit 4 matches, points for free for a few clans on your div, less matches.... whilst a few others could have been promoted from lower divs if you had decided some hours before :poke:
Originally posted by Unseen
and now we have only 3 proper std matches this month :banghead:
Damn, I didn’t know about that. :( Sorry.
Originally posted by Turha.
we had some class matches, eh? This is a _fuck_ that elite is gone.:(
Damn straight. We had the best matches. :D I think I will miss the elite/nk games the most. Hope you’re having fun in Div#1. :eek:

. . .

Thuringwethil > LOL :D Yes, we have had player problems for a couple of months or so. Your description sounds like most of our games last month. :/

Thanks for all the try-out offers guys. I’ll be in touch. ;)

You guys are like flies around shit!

"Uh thats a shame ..... (but more importantly) WE'RE RECRUITING"

lol about 10 of u have said that in one way or another :lol: sad bastards :fingers:

nk vs elite war with nk 8-6 win was best ever clan war i had in assault.

:( elite were a classy clan - sorry you're splitting :( One of my fave clans in the league I think.

Hope Crysak will own me a bit less now he's in [UK] :P

aye, bit stupid to retire at 2nd of the month fs

anyway, i regret seeing you leaving the league, good luck browny

cu elite, u were created around the time of >DaRk<'s creation, and TBH i really didnt like u.

But, without you, UT on Orange STD would have got really borin 4 me.

So Thanks 4 fun, and Cu L8rz (GL In new clans too) :D

:wave::D

Originally posted by -Starlight-
cu elite, u were created around the time of >DaRk<'s creation, and TBH i really didnt like u.

:wave::D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway I hope brownie wil return ..(icq 152884000 me :P)
Btw {elite} weve got pictures of you on our private forums if u like some copies ask UV :D

Last edited: