The cup starts today?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
ahoi,

so does the cup start today, or will it be delayed coz some teams cba sorting things?
cya

i dont think it starts today, the groups are not even out, dont even who who is playing who! or even how the groups will be structured

If the admins / orga team needs any help, give a yell here.
I'm sure there are people who are willing to help.

i dont think it starts today, the groups are not even out, dont even who who is playing who! or even how the groups will be structured
The group schedules are up, or at least the groups are behind the link 'schedules'. lol.
The only ones not having their team announced is.......... england :rolleyes:

Well, noone could say that the cup organisation was rushed.
They had over 2 months time to get the teams ready.
So if they didn't do anything, just kick them out. Their fault if they are lazy bumps. No need to punish the teams that sorted everything out. :P

Imo do the shedules and give a final start date for the cup. Say clearly that the start WONT be delayed, no matter which teams can't do their duty.
The teams that aint sorted till that date will be kicked, no matter which team that is.
Then you'll see how they can hurry with organisation or they wont do anything. But seriously, such team won't be active in the IAC anyway :P

Group stage schedules and playoff will be sorted till tonight if I can reach morpheus and xb7. sent them a forum pm if they wont show up I'll set it myself. That decision will be final.