The Culprit

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

"Iraq is the biggest blatent robbery in modern times...and heres the man that set the whole disgusting deal in place:-"

I suppose you are referring to Mr. Rove from the article?

From out of what part do you conclude that Mr. Rove was
the man "that set the whole disgusting deal in place:-"

Have u actually read the article? He was Bush's election campaign manager and therefor part of his job was to gather sponsors. How do u think a drunken, failed business man like Bush made it to the White House in the 1st place? Well the answers money...lots of it. The kitty for the Bush campaign trail was the largest recorded in US history. Of course it wasnt his own money...but whos was it? Board members from Halliburton & The Carlyle Group...the same board members that appear in 1 form or another in the Bush administration. They would have demanded `interest' on their `loans' thats for sure and the assurances of the reconstruction contracts would have given them that...as Gen says `follow the money line'.

Yes I did read the article thank you for asking.

And yes Mr. Rove was Bush`s election campaign maneger.

But you can hardly blaim a campaign maneger for Bush`s politic....you
can though blame him for doing his job....as well as every other
spindocter around the world....and the media.

I would have guessed that the reason that a "drunken [?], failed business man [?] like Bush made it to the White House" because electoral officials tossed into the trashcan as invalid more than one out of every ten ballots in Florida.

In America everyone with the money to lead a big campain has got
the oppertunity to go into politic. Money is power...as in politic as in
everywhere else.

And there is nothing unormal in that sponsors appears in the administration. Look at your local politic....who do you - in
all honesty - think decides issues like enviromental politic? - the industry does.

corruption? probably yes...but to blaim the campain maneger is -as I see it -a bit far out.

Last edited:
[DWAP]Lamina said:
And there is nothing unormal in that sponsors appears in the administration. Look at your local politic....who do you - in
all honesty - think decides issues like enviromental politic? - the industry does.
Yes but my local authority hasnt invaded another country killing thousands of ppl having completely fabricated a case for war so to rob that country of its natural resources.

[DWAP]Lamina said:
corruption? probably yes...but to blaim the campain maneger is -as I see it -a bit far out.
Oh so its just a coincidence is it that all the main sponsors of the Bush administation, sponsors assembled by the lovable Mr Rove, just happen to run US energy companies that have been awarded contracts for the `reconstruction' of Iraq, a country with 1 of the biggest oil reserves on the planet.

If it wasnt for Karl Rove, Bush wouldnt be in the White House...so yes i do blame him.

Hes some more on him if ur interested:-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1053901,00.html

Yes but my local authority hasnt invaded another country killing thousands of ppl having completely fabricated a case for war so to rob that country of its natural resources.

No hopefully not. And to stay at the subject: the point was wether ore not its normal that sponsors ore any others with financial interest
is involved in the decisionmaking in politics...not weather ore
not they are responsible for the war in Iraq.

Oh so its just a coincidence is it that all the main sponsors of the Bush administation, sponsors assembled by the lovable Mr Rove, just happen to run US energy companies that have been awarded contracts for the `reconstruction' of Iraq, a country with 1 of the biggest oil reserves on the planet.

no that is exactly my point. its no coincidence and my point is that
there is .-looking from a political point of view - absolutely
nothing unnormal about that. As i said before...call it corruptin..yes..
but that doesnt change the fact that that is the mere fact in most governments.

If it wasnt for Karl Rove, Bush wouldnt be in the White House...so yes i do blame him.

ok so you blame Mr. Rove - Bush`s campaign maneger-for the war in Iraq. But imo. thats the same as blaming his mother for giving birth to him..and make her responsible for the war in Iraq.

As I said in my first post: Thats a bit of an assumption.

We haven't been able to serve the page you asked for.

If you typed in a URL, please make sure you have typed it correctly. In particular, make sure that the URL you typed is all in lower case.

Last edited:
i didnt read the article, but i didnt c any1 mention wolfowitz or ashcroft so i thought i do.

[DWAP]Lamina said:
No hopefully not. And to stay at the subject: the point was wether ore not its normal that sponsors ore any others with financial interest
is involved in the decisionmaking in politics...not weather ore
not they are responsible for the war in Iraq.

no that is exactly my point. its no coincidence and my point is that
there is .-looking from a political point of view - absolutely
nothing unnormal about that. As i said before...call it corruptin..yes..
but that doesnt change the fact that that is the mere fact in most governments.
If the sponsors that Rove collected on behalf of the Bush administration had stuck to internal US objectives then fine...no problem with that at all...but that isnt the case is it. Their aim from day 1 has been to plot and manufacture a war against a soverign nation to rob it of its natural resources. How u can claim this to be `normal' government behaviour is simply staggering imo.

U seem to be suggesting that the whole Iraq/US thing is political...its not political at all. Yes they want u to think its political with all this `War on Terror' crap and i think its fair to say its dupped a lot of ppl but it clearly isnt.

[DWAP]Lamina said:
ok so you blame Mr. Rove - Bush`s campaign maneger-for the war in Iraq. But imo. thats the same as blaming his mother for giving birth to him..and make her responsible for the war in Iraq.
Of course i dont blame Karl Rove exclusively for the War in Iraq. That would be stupid cos he couldnt have done it by himself. Hes just the man that put the whole deal together...ie. he brokered the deal of getting major US energy companies to sponsor (see loan) the Bush administration...altho Bush is just a figure head in all this.
The invasion of Iraq...and lets not sod about here cos thats exactly what it was, an invasion, has always been on the agenda. As soon as Bush threw his hat into the ring to run for the White House his team had made it clear that Iraq was the target. A lot of ppl dont realise this fact and think its something that was decided after he was `elected'...if u can call it that.