The Clan Exchange

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

halo

Aug 22, 2002
hi can we have a The Clan Exchange forum for 2k4 only as if you post in the utassault forum not meny people replays so i think it may be better to have a new one for 2k4 only.

I reckon so also and you do feel bit awkward posting in ut99 clan exchange about 2K4 just dont feel like you should be doing it.

Guess I'll do my post......

lo, Miner here :). Looking for UT2k4 clan, fresh start, I don't really feel like flaming anyone here, feels like a different community :). So, I'm looking for a clan. I dunno if this is the most appropriate place, sorry f it isn't.

May as well introduce myself.

Miner, 21, Durham UK. Real name Geoff Wade (BSc ;)). Happily loved by long term GF Linda. Looking for a UT2k4 clan to get started in. Good points are:

- Most definately a strategic player - can guage enemy defence and work around it
- Most definately a team player - can hold positions, report in when down, report on other events (ammo/armour taken available). Can adapt defence where needed. Follows instructions to the letter.
- Friendly - im prone to a flame in UT99, but all I want to do here is get on with the job at hand, learning and playing.
- Good Weapons: Minigun, ASMD, Sniper (limited experience with lightning gun). Can handle the link gun decently as well.
- Can handle vehicles sensibly as well.

Bad points are:

- lack of general experience with UT2k4
- lack of assault map knowledge with UT2k4
- weak weapons: rockets, flak, prolly lightning gun

So if you want to gimme a trial or something, drop me a PM here or reply. Thanks.

Gazzy said:
Not to start anything but that is a :nono: imo :p:, im sure quite a lot of ppl have degrees (and more) here ;)

gl in finding a clan though :)

Just didn't want to make it out that UT is my life :P.
I'm certain a lot of people here have degrees, wasn't trying to look better, sorry :(

Gazzy said:
Not to start anything but that is a :nono: imo :p:, im sure quite a lot of ppl have degrees (and more) here ;)

gl in finding a clan though :)

I don't have a degree ffs.

But I can spell "gauge".

Who cares if you have a degree or not, you worked for Codemasters, thats better than a degree imo :P

Hello :D well im searching a 2k4 clan :D

^AS^ 21 years old , Lisbon Portugal ,
Name: Gustavo

Well i want to start playing 2k4 in a clan and well better if its a UTA made clan ... so well if someone wants a noob :D ( and well i am in UT and im even more in 2k4 ) contact me :D thx :D

Legion Recruiting 2k4AS

Legion still recruiting for fraghub 2k4 6v6AS ladder/league ,map knowledge an advantage,good dm skills prefered, tactical minded and availability essential and use of ventrilo a must, if intrested contact Gazzy or Tzu on irc channel #clan.mc or myself on msn [email protected]

howdy, the name is Pro-Pain and i am an alchoholic ehhhh i mean clanless player.
I have some experience in ut2k4 as and ONS but not too much, atm i am looking for a cool clan
where i can have a laugh. gimme a shout on icq 67622414 or give me a pm and we'll work something out.

yo my name is Niko I'm 17 years old and I'm looking for a GOOD and nice ut2k4 tdm/ctf/as/ons clan!

I play with the nick yako and this is how you can contact me:

or
MSN: [email protected]

cheers,
yak :)

ProPain said:
howdy, the name is Pro-Pain and i am an alchoholic ehhhh i mean clanless player.
I have some experience in ut2k4 as and ONS but not too much, atm i am looking for a cool clan
where i can have a laugh. gimme a shout on icq 67622414 or give me a pm and we'll work something out.
ProPain you can contact us at channel #ni (On irc utassault or quakenet).
We are a fun clan who carry the name "The Knights Of ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-zBang, zoomBoing, znourrwringmm!"
That should say enough i think ;)