The Books

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
secondary fire with impact hammer aimed where u want to go
then hold down primary fire and crouch on the book
release primary fire and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

btw see if u stay on the book do u get no health loss when u land? that might be y i keep dying when i mess with those bloody books

There´s no need to relese the primary fire Joko.
Maybe that´s why you die :rolleyes:

Just altfire and aim where you wanna go, then crouch on the book and aim hammer downwards.
This way you get no damage at all. :)

Hmm...
Strange, well i´m sure i never release it though.
Maybe you aim it wrong against the ground/book when you stand on it ?¿?

Crouch + aim hammer straight down against the book.
That should do it.

If you aim with sec fire where U wanna go, then charge first fire and aim straight down at the mittle of book. Then crouch, the hammer will release itself and if you stay crouched you will not be hurt!

;) :impact:

Oh well, i couldn´t have explained it better myself :P

Books are lame

Yeah, very nice :rolleyes:
Golgo WAS one of my fav maps. Since this thread, to play golgo on pubs just sucks. Think about it.
Use the books, its very funny... on pracs or offline, but on pubs it totally ruins the map imo.
And i know its not that hard to prevent/defend, in a clan war you use tactics and set positions.
Anyway:
:shout: FFS REMOVE THOSE DAMN BOOKS ON THE NEXT LEAGUEAS RELEASE :shout:

just coz u dont like them....i know many people who do like them:)

and if they can be defended v easily what u complaining about?

Well, it´s called Unreal and i could agree lot´s of stuff are very much unrealistic.

But these books are a bit crossing the line of unrealism, don´t you think ?

:lol: its funny defending it on publics tho, people are so stupid. You just stay in the tower sniping the book away from them but they still keep going for it, even better is sniping them as they are spinning, confuses the hell out of them as they crater :D

I do like books too, as i said, on pracs or offline, not on pubs.
I complain about the gameplay of the map, different, ruined. You can easily reach any place of the map.
Still cant believe how some :llama: stuff becomes acceptable just coz its "funny" and, especially, so easy to do.