The best a man can get

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

think it's kinda lame how they make fun of it like this, I actually have pity for that shithead now (fuck knows why, I know)
but just look at him fs... kinda sad..

Menace said:
think it's kinda lame how they make fun of it like this, I actually have pity for that shithead now (fuck knows why, I know)
but just look at him fs... kinda sad..
ah right, so I'm not alone in that thought... cool.

ahhhhh look at him ... i almost pitty him aswell ..but then i remeber the 1000s of people he gasses and left rotting in the desert ..and then remeber the women and children he had mass murdered, Hacked pieces and buried alive ....and anyone that openly said anything about him or his family was killed and there family punished ... yeah i have a real pitty for him ..

fs

I guess they'll just go and murder him then, to clame the name of "King of the Jungle" again
the jungle being the world, filled with hate, danger and fear.

saddam.jpg

Humph said:
ah right, so I'm not alone in that thought... cool.

LOL Judge Menace...

"Well due to the overwhelming evidence of your past deeds that include everything from murder to attempted genocide I have no option but to .....awww...but you look so sad....I guess you've learned your lesson. But next time you're going to be in big trouble my lad! Go on you cheeky scamp, off with you before I change my mind""