The AutoRIP challenge!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Maybe skip the exclamation mark next time...

Complete AutoRIP in under 40 seconds. The rules are:

You are allowed to pick up anything on the spawn side of the first set of tracks. Once you cross the tracks, no pickups at all of any kind.
You must be alone, no godmode, no launches etc
You are not allowed to use your hammer at all
You cannot activate ANY messages in the map at all, apart from the Test Room (and obviously the Final)

Have fun :) Difficult one I htink.

AutoRIP challenge part 2...

Here's an alternative challenge for all those people who are being kept awake at night by these threads:

Complete AutoRIP in UNDER 50 seconds, while activating EVERY message in the map once each. The rules are:

You are allowed no more than 2 hammer-jumps
No godmode, launches or help allowed
Each message must be activated only once
All messages within the map must be activated
All pickups are allowed, except thigh pads :P

I only tried this once and my record was 0:49

ez as pie, run into warehouse, stick to the extreme left of the upper door (could be the bottom one)
trigger won't go off, go to testroom splatter the autocannon with some rox
map completed

thats not in the rules :D

anyways last time i did that was millenia ago didnt know it was blocked but i can understand why

Useless said:
You are allowed to pick up anything on the spawn side of the first set of tracks. Once you cross the tracks, no pickups at all of any kind.
You must be alone, no godmode, no launches etc
You are not allowed to use your hammer at all
You cannot activate ANY messages in the map at all, apart from the Test Room (and obviously the Final)

--> 0:35 :)

ProPain said:
thats not in the rules :D

anyways last time i did that was millenia ago didnt know it was blocked but i can understand why
Aye, also doesn't state you can't use kill commands in the rules? Does that mean I win with <1sec on the clock? :P

Useless said:
Here's an alternative challenge for all those people who are being kept awake at night by these threads:

Complete AutoRIP in UNDER 50 seconds, while activating EVERY message in the map once each. The rules are:

You are allowed no more than 2 hammer-jumps
No godmode, launches or help allowed
Each message must be activated only once
All messages within the map must be activated
All pickups are allowed, except thigh pads :P

I only tried this once and my record was 0:49

0:47, not too many ideas how to improve on that anymore.