The "Auld Enemy"

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Well well well, look what the cat dragged in :evil:

Anyways, I see we have a match this month, so whoever is currently your match arranger can feel free to contact me so we can organise a server booking etc.

Usual stuff - no private clan servers. Servers 4/5 by preference, Fridays & Saturdays are no-go, time wise 19:00-21:00 is preferred...

aww thur

as slippery as ur mind is, you know who our war-arranger has been for over 2 years... so g/l planning

can't wait to slap a whole family silly for once :)

To find out who a clan match arranger is, the easiest way is to go to the clan detail page, for ours its : http://www.utassault.net/clans/claninfo.php?clanid=45

From this page it shows you (Squad Match Arranger) beside the name of the person that usually deals with it. In this case, it is me.

I will contact you on ICQ.

I wasn't being smart (much though you may disbelieve me). I've just had it up to ** this month with various clans who:

a. Have no nominated match arranger;
b. Have no irc/icq contact details;
c. Do have a & b but where the relevant person is on holiday and no-one else in the clan has the necessary passwords to book the match etc;
d. Can't be arsed replying to emails;
e. Have out of date websites; or
f. In the case of UT_Lords, refuse to confirm bookings in time so that another couple of clans get the booking, meaning you have to start all over again.

And given that ICQ messages from me to wint/jen and vice versa don't always seem to get through (for which I still think trillian is to blame), I thought I'd drop by your forums to head off any potential problems at the pass so to speak.

@Jwer - the feeling is mutual, I'm sure. I'll be sure to select Guardia so that we can relive old times together ;)

Thur since your picing guardia, you mind picking Asthenosphere, lavafort][, overlord, ocean floor too ? :D