The all new wots your Desktop like thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I never really saw the point of having desktop icons or desktop widgets. I usually have apps fullscreen and I don't want to minimize everything to start a new app or check the weather in Beijing, or check how much space the 4megabyte file I just downloaded used on my hdd. The CPU widget is marginally useful I guess but all these things should be in taskbar or in a panel IMO ;)

Linux is still 1000x prettier and easier to customize, but I guess it's still a bit annoying for gaming. It's getting better all the time though!

my desk

desk.JPG

desk2.JPG

kube.JPG

Windows XP, Royal black Luna theme, rocketdock, stackdocklet, YODM3D, Autohotkey; own script, Topdesk, KK-menu.

hidesk.jpg

All those add-ons alone are hogging more memory as Windows Vista.

thats cool flow :D

Thanks mate :hug:

----
Sneez
Vista just feels wrong to me. My pc can handle the ad-ons with ease and they work like a charm as i usually have tons of windows open.

------

i really liked the desktopX too btw.... nice screenies