That...match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Well erm thx for the match PI. You all know by now what I think of you - I had a lot of respect for all of you when you were in BiB but at that point I hadn't actually played any of you in a match. I still think you're all great players but I'm pretty depressed by comments like assault=spam. If that''s how you have to play to get to div 3 and so on then I'm not interested.

Like I said I don't normally flame but in that match it had to be said. We haven't come up against players like you before - not even UaF loved their rockets that much. I know my respect probably means nothing to you, but I just wanted to tell you anyway. Bye and good luck in the league.

Snee - you're much better than that m8. You can own me any day with a mini or sniper or anyting so it makes me kind of sad to see you end up like this :(

Useless... In a match each player has his position!

+ yes assault = spam or camping

You need to hold an objective.. so nothing wrong to spam an entrance or a spawnpoint to hold that objective!

If you look to the tactics of many clan... almost all are based on pure spam!
Why... coz you cant snipe or mini them all... that why you need rocketspammer/campers etc

Dont wanna say much more about it.... its just a game... if you don't like go play something else then

Oh before i forget... don't quit because of a bit of spam :\

gg

/Snee

i know AS has spam in it m8 but I just don't think that should be the whole thing. How can a clan who believes statements like assault=spam get any respect? Only in a league where that's every other clan's philosophy too. I spam too I admit it but there was a huge difference in our def and yours. Of course I'm not saying all you did was fire rockets at us all night but you did it in places I couldn't believe. Guys sitting chucking non-stop grenades round corners, 2 guys running into spawn area in Mazon to do 'launch-protection' etc etc? Yeah right.. if that's how you want to do it then fine - I don't mind cos you're going to div 3 and onwards and we're stuck in div 4 for years :( But ltell me now if twe can expect matches like that in div 3 and upwards, and I'll stop trying to get there and make you all very happy :)

I don't want a big fight with any of PI and I'm just pissed off after getting the shit kicked out of us. But I won't have changed my mind by the time I calm down. So this isn't a flame so much as a sort of 'jeez my heroes aren't who I thought they were' thing.

Well im sorry we arent what you expected!!

Always walked the same road with assault I havent change!!
Each person has his own opinion!

urs is you dont wanna spam that much... well we are the oposite...

on the world are lots of things different.. here is one of it

in BiB we learned 1 thing:
the higher ur go in the league, the more spam u need to win.
every "top"clan uses spam. so u need spam u counter that.
as much as i dont like this, but it seems that the clan with the best spam wins.

so play instagib, it's less spam imo :)

well its just a game but i kinda have to agree with useless there, spam isnt only way to play assault, however its hard to succeed without it

i dunno about div3 but thats one of few reasons bod quit the league, cause last games we played were just too spammy :(

i cant agree about mazon tho, u got spawn protection and u can always put one guy in front to guard :rolleyes:

actually its none of my business so nm me :moon: :D

lol great game for us

last 2 match were a bit sucky not played that well

but yesterday we roxd

but we are not the only clan that spams our flame

bo (the game we lost) they are muts worster then us :mad:

i now im going to kick smarks his fat ass