Thanx for game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Hey FDC, didnt play game, i watched from IRC, but mi5 told me that i was a good game.

I wish you guys gl in div1. Hopefully when im back in 1 months time i can play against you guys :).

Thanks also for nice match comment was appreciated.

Well pld guys, Cu later :D

Thanks Mc.

Every member of FDC played tonight, even me, we all wanted a chance to play :)

Just a shame we didnt win, but hey, theres always another time :teehee:

Grz,

Your posts have been deleted.

If your contribution to our forums is going to consist of flaming, don't bother posting here. It is not welcome.

McNeill, thanks for the comments, it's a shame you didn't get to play too.

Apologies to you and King for deleting your replies to this. You guys didn't flame in any way, and I would rather not have this great night, and the fooking great match we played reduced to someone else's personal flaming show.

If anyone has any concerns about this, please PM me directly.

Last edited:
good forum management :clap: :)

imo it was a fair and good match, maybe next time we ain't so impressed in "playing the big MI5" and put up a better fight :)

the DM power is huge, and asthenowank sux arse and twatino is a sneaky biatch :D

other then that very well played and if someone wants to have a dig at you he can do it on someone elses forum

G one more remark i don't like and "I" will ban you... that's not a warning it's a fact...

Np winter, wasnt my place to reply when i said i wouldnt.

But it sure did make me feel better :D

And @ Jwer why wait :D

:topic:
OMG RIOT!
how did you get they jay avatar?

everyone should see the movie 'Jay & Silent Bob strike back'. It ownzz :)

but if you don't have a sense of humor don't bother :(

Thx for the match -={Mi5}=- Been waiting to play the Elite for a long time , good game well pld , your Dm skills Ownz0r. I really enjoyed it and i hope that next time its our turn to win :p: gg mates !

:bananna: :bananna: :bananna:

Agreed Jwer good forum management winter ;)

One of the most enjoyable games ive played , cya around mi5 :) its good to be in division 1 ! :D

And Io the 4th take :lol:
Thx for the game MI5, cool stuff :thumb: Let´s do some again next month
And it WAS raining all the way on RiverAL :p:

pld Mi5 , but next Time I'm taking kon's head home with me in a bag , when I have a g00d pîng :)

B00med by mi5 ;)