THANKS PHEAR!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

LuNa White Lion

Ok just wanted to write this thing because of all the shit that has been thrown at you...

HELLO people dont you understand that Phear hasnt got ANY obligations to this league, he does it simply because he likes to help people enjoy assault more.
The new rules you are suggesting are taken to action ONLY by Phears agreement. You cant justify your request by saying that "we are customers and customers are allways right", simply because you AINT customers.
You can make suggestions and suggestions only, not any ultimatums like "if you dont do as we want everyone will leave your league" you cant use this as an argumentation because you speak only for yourself not for others.

And about the league system I think it is good but requires some minor tweaks which im sure Phear will do as HE sees best...

And to you all I dont wanna start a new flame war with this so plz keep your answers Civil, ok?

What I have written is my and only my perception of the general messages from varios people on this forum...

So instead of flamng eachother go frag some asses to Public servers...

ANd Phear btw is there going to be another Fun hour like the one in June(?), remember the saturday when we played CTF and domination after LMS match...

Cheers m8, I'm glad some people see it that way :)

And yeah I'm planning on another 2 v 2 tourney and another fun session in the near future :)

Thanx

I'm looking forward to teh 2v2 :)
I enjoy 2v2 more than 1v1 actually, less luck involved

2 on 2

Oh yeah realy looking forward.

hope both teams get full attack time to keep it down to 2 maps, per match.

2 on 2 eh??? hmmmm

I have a plan....... heh...

Actually D-man from Dark Disiples... ("DD" use to be 2 of the best dm clans that just merged into one...) just showed me 1 on 1 dm... lol... However I feel less bad since they do dominate the ogl, and teamplay as a group. =)

so is it 2 on 2 dm.. or 2 on 2 RA? 2 on 2 AS? what... either way when do we sign up? =) I might be able to find a partner...

Re: 2 on 2 eh??? hmmmm

nice m8s :)

novelty....how bout u and me kick some ass? :lol: well ill let u kick the ass and ill hide in a corner with black skin....oh shit its not lms is it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

while im here..what do u think of my sig? ALL thanks to ions ace cheers m8 :)

bye

ok the little personal photo didnt work..not to worry :)

so it was :lol:

sorry inq...cheers m8 anyway...i was a little drunk :lol: ask luna about it :)

Man NoOne change that f**King blank graphic!!!!!....just keep it a nice animated gif from LuNa as it says in our "Clan Style Guide"...:lol:

Theres no such thing as a litle drunk.:)