Thanks for the match!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeah thanks boys- bizarrely enough that was the most enjoyable match I've played in, in div 3 to date.

I understand why you didn't want to drop your team down to match ours- if we'd have whipped ya you would never have lived it down.

(Quick DT, wan, close the thread so they can't get the last word)

Reason that I didnt drop 2 members, is the fact we have a lot of members in our clan and I like to let them all play as many matches as possible. Everyone is looking forward to play a match, so I am not going to tell players at the start of a game: Please leave the server.

If I just have 4 or 5 players available for a match I dont expect my opponent to do this either. I will try to move the match in advance, but if that is not possible we will play outnumbered.

So I hope you will understand my reason for not dropping 2 players. It has nothing to do with keeping the teams uneven, so we would have an easy win! It has to do with keeping sixth members satisfied and not getting complaints after a match: why did you tell me to leave and not him/her?

sorry if you disagree with this, but I am looking forward to play another match with even numbers any time! :)

Only kidding Lupus...I understand and we'd have done the same. In fact, if we could have got hold of an extra 6 players we'd have squeezed them in too!

Now bugger off...you're not having the last word in our forum!

:D

btw...if you have *too many* members in your clan and we have *too few* then I've got an idea....

Well, if any of ur ppl are getting fed up of not playing matches regularly enough then they could always join us for a coupla months or so cos as u could see, we are struggling to get a full team out at the moment. Any potential `loan signings' would virtually be garanteed starting places in matches.

:\

I'll get my coat.

Isn't that potentially merc-ing? I think a couple of si><th could join us permanently which would alleviate a lot of pent-up frustration.

I know for a fact that CK is sleeping with Lupus's ex girlfriend and I'm sure I could make up many more rumours to rock the boat a bit...

:D

Originally posted by Hector
Isn't that potentially merc-ing?
Errr no...Mercing is actively playing for more than 1 clan during an unspecified time period. Im suggesting that `overflow' players could `join' us for a time with a view to possibly `re-joining' their former clan at a later date.

Are u familiar with the footballing term `loan signing'?

Originally posted by DraizeTrain

Errr no...Mercing is actively playing for more than 1 clan during an unspecified time period. Im suggesting that `overflow' players could `join' us for a time with a view to possibly `re-joining' their former clan at a later date.

Are u familiar with the footballing term `loan signing'?

I don't think the harshest court in the land would convict anyone using that many inverted commas- it's airtight!

- I'd buy it.