Test your 1337 Psychology Knowledge :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Se7en

=[FDC]=
Jan 4, 2002
Just got back from my a-level psychology exam :D

PWNED i Owned the whole paper!

TAKE IT FS! DAMN IM IN A GOOD MOOD!

i wrote 7 and 1/2 sides of A4 in the 2 hours and my hand died at the end lol.

Here was Question 1 as close as i remember it ;)

"Bio-chemical Explainations of Schizophrenia tell us everything we need to know about the disorder"

Critically consider bio-chemical explainations of schizophrenia with reference to the quote above?

(or something like that! )

Question 2 goes something like ...

Critically consider the ethics of psychological research on human participants?

And Question 3 was...

Too long to write here it was taking a scenario on why teens go watch horror flicks at cinema but not as much at home and then apply 5 psychology questions to this topic and make up an experiment then evaluate it.

What noobs say exams are getting easier eh? :p:

/Greetz Nick! :D:D:D

same m8 lol. I had trouble doing number 8, evolution of enjoying horror movies lol. i wrote some shite about females picking a mate they that can offer protection or somat lmao

not really, im glad its over lol, no more psychology ever again :D 2 years of pure hell for me lol

Tr00 was fun to do that 2 hour stint though proves my wrist can take 2 hours of constant pressure ala playing ut too much innit :D

The two questions were actually question 2 and 5 but i put them in order as 1 2 3 :D and thats what we studied there was no point attempting other questions!

how much detail do you go into schizophrenia?

Just finished doing neuroscience as an outside course in second year uni, found it surprisingly interesting, but we mainly focussed on the drugs used to treat it and how they act. Didnt do psycology at my old school, would have been good though.

Chemistry is still t3h pwns

writing shit loads doesnt mean u get a good mark! just wait for the results, and be happy that its over:D

i must say AMEN on XB's post :o
i sometimes had the same feeling as u have now nick, but then LOL

not much detail at all joko, thats why it was shite. I learnt about 12 different topics all very briefly, which is shite. I'd sooner do 3 in detail, but the exams don't work that way....

actualy schizophrenia is mainly caused by biological/chemical reasons and normaly a matter of ur genes witch provide the possibility to get "ill" also some other factors can and do effect it :P

Disclaimer: Schizophrenia aint nessesarily a multiple personality :P!!!! :evil:

Blabla Righteous fury and the environmental factors :D if its biological (genetic) then how come studies on identical twins with schizophrenic biological parents only result in less than 50% of the cases where both twins actually have the disorder :P should be 100% really shouldnt it ;) environmental is as big a factor as genetic imo.

As for writing loads i just streamed out everything i knew on each question and ive practiced the questions before so i know i did ok ;) :P