Test jur leet dodgeing and timing skillzoroz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

In Kaplan's there's only one bit I find hard now and that's the dodge to the blocks above the river - the bit after the tele. If someone launches me there the rest is easy :) Haunting is a nightmare fs I can barely do it in godmode lol.

I capped today first time that map, Kapusjungle, that dodge at water is hard, once u do that rest is pretty easy *although not simple*.

Did it today with Ase, stoned, act and few others. Good map to try to complete, along side Haunting.

McNeill said:
I capped today first time that map, Kapusjungle, that dodge at water is hard, once u do that rest is pretty easy *although not simple*.

Did it today with Ase, stoned, act and few others. Good map to try to complete, along side Haunting.
while playing on on the net I cant even get passt the lava shit but offline it's easy as :wanker: fs h8 that and the dodge I made it the first time I tried but that was also the only time lol frigging anoying map.. that fooking drum sound @start makes me go craazyy after sum time lol:bounce:

kaplans is very easy imo, i think the only hard part is the dodge, as it needs to be perfect. As long as u nail the dodge the rest of the map is piss.

I think haunting is a little harder as it is a pretty testing map from start to finish, altho once u play them enough u kinda master it and is easy to cap.

shame we just missed the signups for the BT tourni ;(

That jump on Kaplans is fucked up. I demod it, i did it a few times, then copied exactly how i got up before and it would fail. The map is so easy if it wasnt for that jump. I would rate it along side EvilTomb in difficulty.

That single dodge can make it harder than haunted. Funny thing is, offline i can make it 4/5 times.

There was some complaints about this as well, apparently even the developer admitted that jump was buggy and isnt something you can "master".

McNeill said:
That jump on Kaplans is fucked up. I demod it, i did it a few times, then copied exactly how i got up before and it would fail. The map is so easy if it wasnt for that jump. I would rate it along side EvilTomb in difficulty.

That single dodge can make it harder than haunted. Funny thing is, offline i can make it 4/5 times.

There was some complaints about this as well, apparently even the developer admitted that jump was buggy and isnt something you can "master".

we could make a league, but will prolly fail yada yada yada but if enoug people were interested to set it up etc den maybe, which i doubt :p

Well about that dodge in Kaplan's - I found that if you nearly make the dodge (not enough to land on the slab, but just enough to make it fall) the slab falls into the water then springs back up again. For the second that it's in the water you can climb onto it and when it reaches the top again just jump across the others to the far bank. It drops again if you don't jump off the first time, and spends longer in the water - probably enough to kill you off. So just try to dislodge it on the dodge then get on when it falls. Trying to make the dodge is a waste of time I think.

Oh and don't wait around the flag room once you pick it up - I discovered why the other day. Standing there saying things like 'pwned' and 'ave eeeeeeet' etc and suddenly SPLAT :banghead:

yeah most maps have a extra hard part in it ... like the last part of haunting with these lil bars over the slime and the damn kaplan dodge. And online the dodge in evil were the big wall is moving around is also quite hard :S

But the idea with the tiger picture at final in kaplans is ace. i saw it appearing and watched the pic....