Temporary Point System

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Okay, for the time being im going to implement a temporary point sytem. This is open to revision as time goes by.

We are now doing alot of runs, lvl 60 runs of strat and ubrs, scholo etc.

The point system will be instance specific. This means that you will have several point values for each instance you run. Ill be writing down in my paper notebook a title of each instance we run, everytime someone runs that instance and DOES NOT win a set item. I will give that person 1 point.

So, say for example I run UBRS, 5 times, win maybe some non set items blues, but no set item stuff. I will have a point total of 5. If on the 6th run, a blue set item drops, I will compare my points to the points of an equivalent priest. The person with the highest points will be entitled for that item.

Once the person has won a set item. Thier points will be reduced to ZERO. This will give other players who dont go on runs as often, the same chance to gain items.

If players have the same Point value, then the normal rolling chance will take place. It's that simple.

Due to the fact that UBRS only happened yesterday and its a high level instance. I will take into account the drops.

Meaning Chimay who won the Devout Shoulders, will not roll on the chest piece over another priest on the next run.

Lalipuna will not roll on any set item for winning the element chest.

Let's see how this goes!

--Shiraz

Last edited:
in the future, some sort of adaptation to include non-set items will be needed i predict (i realise this is temp btw :P) and in the next patch they are also added a lot of loot as part of the update- its basically going to be an end-game update nexttime around.

Status
Not open for further replies.