teh time has come !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ase

WEEEEEEEEE
Feb 3, 2002
a place nearby
well i dont know what to say but i guess ill have to write my frist seriuos post on theese forums.

After a while of inactivity , because of boreddom, intrest of other games and other things ive decided to end it all now, i feel that I have accoplished my goals, for thoose that knew me from where I started.

long time ago but that was when i started to make some friends and some of them I still speak with them today :)

(starting too feel kind of sad now :( )

and ive been around in the league for about 5-6 years now and I have gotten to know alot of people and i would like to thank all of them:

all the swapers witch i have had alot of fun with over the past year:

CoSmiC, gurk, dj, tiger, kelvin alpha, flashie biebel, ert fishy, Mcneill, farac tween and yako

humor/ris/-s-:
iggy, seno, tarkin, potatis,peter zenix, terror, liggan, crippan, chrille, bleijd, majsan, maxxarn, ajdel, uven, pain, ganja, oliver, fluid and Rastaman

And some other ppl:

anni (from xxs :P), avalanche, xerxes, bamse, masterrrrr, irie, lilfree, snee, phoenix, sirius13, dj scream,lee, slaine, felerian, slaine, magneto, phos, therapy, snarko, and Goku.

yet there are some more names but theese are the ones that i clearly remember and I would like to say a BIG thank you too all, you all know what you have done so I dont have to put it all on a big list

I started with a 56k modem and a p II400mhz in a div 5 clan, and ended higher than i though.

and there it will all end

cya foockers :bah:

:Xmastree: btw marry X yall

Reactions: yako
Ha det gött äjs of bäjs och lycka till med var du nu kommer göra resten av livet :thumb:

Good luck in RL Ase m8, sad to see you go.......so we won't have our deck16 rematch at all..... :(

Have nice Holidays m8!

Reactions: ase
nä huva va trist. ses i nästa lirs dårå... när jag köpt ny dator så blire andra spel för mig oxå. hare äjs mannen! :wave:

bah, alle drar rundt juletider jo :bawling:

jaja, du for ha det kult videre i livet da :wave:

cya ase m8 :(

was always fun to play with you and ur a nice person, maybe you come back :)
:cool:

I'm afraid fs :D

good luck in ur reallife matey :)

Inte roligt, du var ju en förebild så att säga :)

Ta't lugnt mannen åsså får du äga mig i 2k9 eller nått ;)
Hoppas du fortfarande kommer hänga på ircen dock, vill ju inte tappa bort dig helt!

God Jul :party:

cya m8, have fun and gl with whatever you do in the future!
allways a great m8!
cya sometime; somewhere; someplace... :)

was allways fun to play with you... thinking of the times when you were the leader ^^ and when i was the leader :P
take care :kiss: :love:

:wave:

Last edited:
Reactions: ase