Teh New Guy :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

u will hate it! btw i was impressed with ur 1st match!!! but on 1st matches everyone does well!!!!! its after that, u need to stay consistent! anyway smurfs ownz u! beat him and ur ok! watch out for breen as well, hes a bit weird....... no more to say about that

oh w8...................
i forgot about mym! he is ur master, u must obey him. he knows everything, he knows more about u, then u know urself!!!! im warning u!! its true!!!!!!

..............and also in overlord u have to defend the gun cavern, coz nobody likes that, and u get all the blame if u lose.

1 more thing!!! even tho im not in 8, u must respect me, and listen to me, coz i am wise!!!! and also coz i iz da bomb! get it!? DA BOMB!!!!!!! DA X BOMB!!!!!!!!

ok now go make mym some tea for when he wakes up early in the morning for tea, if he doesnt get his tea he falls asleep during matches and the enemy launches. and then 8 loses. GO NOW!!!!!!! GO GO GO

Last edited:
i'm weird? wtf... u nutter! btw, that MyM story from xb is true :P

anyways welcome aboard!

zenix 2nd match

he kept up his performance apparently, so he cud be becoming the new XB, altho i think smurfs may have inherited my ut playing skillz, so he might be the new XB. btw smurfs uses a triggerbot (@theX)

today zenix pld like a gimp...... well he didnt defend proper at all.........cant hold his objective........doesnt warn incoming.......so well u gotta improve zenix. :beer:

When U become 8's new Xbee, u can still try and get better, till u become 8 new Beltroniko !
Might not be needed though, coz I'm too wise for this shite UT game !!!!

Lol anyway, now seriously, hope u can help 8 staying and pwning in div 1, u just have to make em prac etc, coz mym is too lazy!
And dont let mym snipe coz he is getting to old for that.
Oh and btw he aint mym, he is mime so u have to call him mime coz thats the name he loves the most.

Also remind mime to take his pills everyday before meals pls, coz he gets wierd when he doesn't.

Oh and u have to hug breen every day or he will be sad.

And make me a Statue too, yeh I think that would be wise.

I'm never sad!

but that's coz i'm surrounded by beautiful naked women all the day and they're all begging to hug me :D