Teams who will play Mr in the iAS League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Lo All,

Any team out there who will play Mr in the iAS League this month, would they please conact me either on icq 77617763 or on IRC.

I am fed up challenging teams to have them just cry off to CS or Brave and have the challenges deleted. Atleast this month the admins have had the decency to contact me first.

Mr BooM

fookin pussies !!! all i can say is bring it on MR we may be monkey but we got the balls to play you heck after all its only a game to all the higher ranked clans than us who chickened out

WIMPS

rofl we never chicken out im just bored of playing u n00bs all the time :D

play some other clans fs stop challenging the same 4 clans :)

paa please stop speaking complate and utter bollox !

Since the league started in March, we have played AUT twice. You only played in the last game so how come your bored of playing us all the time ?

Do you merc for all the other clans ?

You have only played us once in 5 months.

If you fancy m8 we will galdly play any team your in four times in that month if your man enough to accept.

Mr BooM

there are so many clans in the league you didnt play mr...
but you always just choose the 2th, 3th, 4th and 5th place.
y dont you play against a HZ clan?

thats bollox an all zeuss. If u remember we joined the ias league later, ie we were in the old div 2 so we've played most of the clans out there. But if Dodge (paa) continues to mouth off about how he owns Mr i dont see y u shouldnt accept to play us ....

anyway, my sister owns u all so f0 :fingers: my family is position 1 and position 2 in the league :rofl: ownage! :P

i pld u twice both times u asked us to play from what i know :p:

why would i chicken out ? i love kicking your stupid fucked up little asses :)

w0000000000000000000t

paa
INITIATE OF THE COUNCIL
OF SUPREME SPAMMERS

just got it yay! :)

oh yeah just remeber we played ATB didnt we. When they were in the holding zone? and aint the point of any competitve sport winning? course we're gonna challenge the clans with the highest scores fs thats just logical. Stop cryin cos we're takin points off u -)BiB(- own anyway. :thumb:

and i will say what ever i like as long as your all cocky little shits

remember our last match 2 -3 days ago ? wanna talk about it ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.