Team D1sc vs Team Meteor (2 of 2)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
QUARTERS: TEAM D1SC vs TEAM METEOR

-=-=-

MATCH 2 (OF 2)

-=-=-

TEAM D1SC (3)
(4 MAPS AVG)

d1sc
Uzi
Basdo
jEr
Ulv
Thrasher
Syphus

VERSUS

TEAM METEOR (4)
(8 MAPS AVG)

Meteor
m1cr0
Opium
Stylefish
Mena
Target
Flow

-=-=-

DATE: 14/10/09
TIME: 20:00 GMT
SERVER:UTA #8
UTV: unknown

RED MAPS: TO BE UPDATED
BLUE MAPS: TO BE UPDATED

WINNING CONDITION: First to 8 maps wins Round 2 > Progression to Semis Group B!
ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS: 5v5

-=-=-

PRE-MATCH CAP COMMENTS

D1SC:

METEOR:

-=-=-

Good luck to all players!

Last edited:
Because I was speccing Salva v Wish I missed all the important bits of this match, only joining when Met ahd already won enough maps to take the overall win. If I do a report for this at all I'll need demos...

http://rghost.net/529686
My demos from the match, gg :)

Thanks for uploading your demos Ulv. You really get to learn how someone plays by watching a whole war from their prospective. There is also almost always some new trick, launch, movement through a part of the map, way to defend (etc.) that I haven't seen before, so it's always worth the watch imo :D

Btw! For anyone who wants to watch someones demos, I will tell you the easiest way I find to sort the demos and view them. First step is to extract them, then sort them by 'date modified'. Once you have done that, you need to add a number to the start of each demo. This is because if you lump them into your ut demo recording folder to view them, they will be mixed with your other demos, or at the very least will be not in the correct order. However, the way the demo manager sorts demos alphabetically is a bit odd, as once you go past no.9 it messes up (i.e. 10 will be ordered after 1, instead of 9). To get around this, this is how I name them -
1 to 5, then 5_1 to 5_9, then 6, 6_1, 6_2, etc. Here's a screenshot of how it looks -

demofolderl.jpg

Last edited:
If you put the year, then month, then day at the beginning instead of the end of the demo you get demos which arrange themselves in order automatically as theyre created - the modified trick also works well though :)

I enjoyed the two matches - were both ggs from bits that I played.. sorry about having to leave so early in the first one, and I had to leave before the end of the 2nd match too - was 30 mins later than I'd planned anyway :E

I'll upload my demos from the game too when I'm back home :)

need to send u demo of siege atk, or fishy demo, as he stole me switch with launching while i hammered to iit but was 1 or 2 sec late, thief :P

need to send u demo of siege atk, or fishy demo, as he stole me switch with launching while i hammered to iit but was 1 or 2 sec late, thief :P

lame!

Attachments

• Shot0061.JPG
    Shot0061.JPG
    399.5 KB · Views: 18
To do a match report for this I'll need a player's demos, so please PM me in irc today if you can help me out, cheers.

i would give you mine but i only get very few cos i joined/left all the time and suddenly it stopped autorecording :/

when's the report?

btw we gonna play vs team hoi for 'loser's round'

u gonna make report of that m8 useless ? :D

Doing it now :thumb: Hopefully Wish and Met can avoid scheduling a match for tonight so I can try and get this pish done :mic: