TammY (aka XENA) zp|iCTF servers.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hi night owl just wondering what u up 2 :) never see u online:(
how is the wedding going?
You married yet?
or.........
:D

LOL dont ask, ive not been online at all.... ive just not been bothered to join IRC lately. Ive had so many assholes being pricks, i just kinda gave up on IRC. Ive been on forums sometimes, not often though..... i have to keep up with the garfield thread, and i see how (-8-) and RoF` are doing in the league but thats about all ive been doing, py has setup a privet server of Lineage2, which me, and him, and Ajax have been playing on.... and WoW, less said about that though the better :P
Wedding is comming along fine, just got to sort out the table arrangments for the afternoon dinner, the menu for the evening buffet (choose 7 items off a 15 item list, so leaving that till last), I also need to panic about how I am going to get the register office now as the car i was going to get, has erm, kinda fallen apart ...... so having a nice nervous breakdown about that. We got the honeymoon booked now, its a criuse down to spain and back, i am sooooo looking forward to it now. Just got my dress sorted, first time i tryed the top on, my boobs wouldnt stay in the dress, i think there was about enough room in there for my chest and a small baby LOL. Other that the car prob, all is fine :)
Wedding isnt untill the 28th of July, so about 4weeks away.

Anyways hows u lass...... what u been doing?? managed to leach any of these UTA lazy bums onto your servers yet, or they still being lame?? :P cough *hint* cough :P ;)

Sorry for the late respons :/ but internet died for 5 days:S

no as far i can see not many if not no one atall of UTA playes on my servers!

It sounds 2 me that u got every thing under controle! u doing fine.:D
About the car.. i am sure some thing pops up in the end.:)

I hope u will put some wedding pics up when u are married! or email me some.:D
When u are on that cruise make sure u get out of the cabet as well!
hanky panky u can do when u are home again!
:p
hehe

Boobs dont wanne stay in the dress huh??
Tape them to the dress so they cant pop out!:P

Anyway if u dont spreak 2 u befor the wedding...
I wish u a great day and that you 2 have the best life togetther that u can wish for with love and happyness forever.

BIG HUG 2 you both and a extra kiss 4 your girl your doing a great job!! dont stress to much. (KISS)

:wave:

Just when you thought it was safe :)
We are still around, XENA / TammY (Elfie) & Myself, though we had a very tough time last year (2007), as Elfie was very very ill, but is making a good recovery.

anyhoo, we have 5 new public zp ictf servers and 2 pickups hosted by projectfrag. Also we just put up our own forums as well
forums.tammyservers.co.uk as there seems, so we are told a large tammy community..lol !

Greetings to any1 that still remembers us!
Greetings to Phil !!, if he still pokes around ;)

Last edited:
Not really. I hardly sleep :P. Hey Matty and Xena. Good to have you still around. Things are getting different around here.

Hmm... MadMat... name slighly rings a bell or two.. :D

Nice to see you here again m8.. might spam your forum soon.. ;)

Beter nu ben erg ziek geweest vorg jaar was bijna dood :x
maar gaat beter nu:)

En met jou?

Beter nu ben erg ziek geweest vorg jaar was bijna dood :x
maar gaat beter nu:)

En met jou?

w00t!? :eek:

Met mij gaat het goed, ben gestopt met in de horeca te werken, had er genoeg van om alleen maar >12 uur/dag te werken en voor 8 uur/dag betaald te krijgen.

Verder gaat het eigenlijk prima, nieuwe vriendin sinds ruim een jaar, we wonen samen en het gaat heel goed.

Fijn te horen dat het met jou ook beter gaat. :)