TammY (aka XENA) zp|iCTF servers.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Oh yes i remember the insane eos boys (and girls ofc:P) Have u already managed to pass the edge? :)

Well im not sure yet if i wanna get realy involed in ictf since im still very active in std and pro but if so a few decent publics wont hurt for sure :D

lo you two .. fin will show up if you say some magic words in german like "Balding Ginger"
even Phear might show up if you say "Blond Wigeth"

:) hope your both well

Opti

Think I saw phear connected on the UTAS iCTF server before the first match... :)
Played some on your server tonight, very nice server :)

Hiya Rich, we are both fine thxs :)
let me try

Balding Ginger!!
Blond Wigeth!!

Phear still haunt this place ? :p

thxs ulv, glad you like the server :cool:

DOH!
Balding Ingwer
(hopes the Google translator works) :p

Nice you have a good ping Pykenike, the two public servers r usually very busy we have a hard time getting on ourselves lol (i take it u tried both)
The 5on5 pickup usually have games running in the evening, maybe try that.

mat he's on irc.utassault.net just like everyone else here

i believe u can find him in #eos atleast he always was there when i still had it in my autojoin list maybe a month ago
took it out tho as we were the only ones that were ever there and it isnt even registered with chanserv anymore

and if he's not there then try in #utassault