Swe1 vs, UK1

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looked at stats and tbh i dont find his performance that awesome... (im not saying i d do it nearly as good myself but as many ppl consider him a top assaulter i d expect sth like this even with poor ping)
ok hes playing with crap ping vs. lowpingers but afterall hes got an eff of sth around 55% which is decent considering his ping but surely not necessarily cheat
i used to play with 220 ping for a year and i know that u can adapt to this ping and even get good hits with snipe

i can understand you being pissed playing against an ex cheater though... i always am myself

Not going to do any good whining about it. Very hard (nearly impossible) to discover a triggerbotter from demos. I know two things for a fact, and those are: 1) Brajan works incredibly hard on the UTA cheat protection and it's almost impossible to bypass (I say "almost" because nothing is truly impossible); 2) I play with 150-180 F6 ping quite often and it's clearly not impossible to hit things. If I had skills I'd be able to do quite nicely despite my ping difference.

I definitely like sweden players more then england players...... I think supermic and tut are 2 of the nicest assaulters in this whole community...

still I have to agree with england on the matter at hand

I too as someone not from eng or NL experience high(er) ping play in UTA and even if as a player you say you don't mind, I believe that for every "skilled" player, the question "would I do ALOT better with low ping?" is always on the back of our minds.

I have myself overestimated to some extent the ping difference (see the html thread in chitchat and the NA-nl2 match result) I had believed that top players wouldn't be able to adapt to higher ping completly, well even if thats the case for some or most... I am convinced Riv Wish and Cloud and even perhaps uZi are better players then most other top players because they can adapt to higher ping and still perform very very well. There is always the possibility that wish botted, but personally I have no reasonable doubt remaining on the matter. I am totally convinced he didn't bot.

So TuT and mic, it might be surprising or even hard to believe but.... you lost and... yes you got outfragged by a better player who can perform very well with a high ping, theres nothing more to it... Pursuing the notion that something was unfair in that match isn't gonna solve anything or make anyone happier so why bother ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.