Swe1 vs NL2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dj_AL

-)EaS*
Nov 3, 2002
Lund (Sweden)
Booking details:- No booking available.
Schedule date:- 16/06/2007 @ 20:00
Details/Action:- [Schedule Confirmed]

Did we not agree on this sunday??

the 16th is next saturday what happend with the schedule????

change til this sunday? why is this confirmed? and we might have server probls getting UKserver this sunday but could be possible according to supermic.

change date first and then fix server for this sunday

LOCO??

Booking details:- No booking available.
Schedule date:- 16/06/2007 @ 20:00
Details/Action:- [Schedule Confirmed]

Did we not agree on this sunday??

the 16th is next saturday what happend with the schedule????

change til this sunday? why is this confirmed? and we might have server probls getting UKserver this sunday but could be possible according to supermic.

change date first and then fix server for this sunday

LOCO??

:lol: wtf :D n1
dont worry dj u will get ur win probably :P

dno if i can play sunday :[

lol me and loco fucked up

we agreed on this sunday as i recall but we managed to schedule next saturday week after

NOOBISH from us lol

see u on sunday we try get server
Plz confirm this loco

BR

DJ delete your server booking and resubmit if you still want to play this Sunday - then PM me here or in IRC and I'll confirm for you. If you get a problem with 3-day rule submit for an odd date like Tuesday and I'll move it to Sunday. Ok?

Ok your booking has been deleted. If you and loco can get teams together to play today you'll have to talk with a server admin and I can submit and confirm your schedule for you later if you really need to.

I see loco everyday in lots of channels. you are just not searchign good enough :)