suymp3's

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

No it wount cru, just load 'em all into a playlist in winamp, and doubleclick the [misc] button in playlist editor > generate html playlist... :D

Thats whats is going to take ages, loading them all into winamp, not generating the list, besides I could take on most ppls list with 1 folder from 1 dj's livesets :P

Crusader

Cru, just do an add directory and then select the root directory. It will add everything from all the subdirectories as well.

Hmm, havent put up playlist as havent got space yet (got domain and hosting, but not going to reveal it yet), here are results of livesets folder:

218 tracks in playlist, average track length: 68:36
Estimated playlist length: 249 hours 16 minutes 48 seconds
(1 track of unknown length)
Right-click here to save this HTML file.

And here is Album Folder (All albums as 1 mp3):
96 tracks in playlist, average track length: 71:43
Estimated playlist length: 114 hours 45 minutes 54 seconds
(83 tracks of unknown length)
Right-click here to save this HTML file.

Cant be arsed to do mp3 folder :P

;)

Crusader

Last edited:
Yea, but even Martz has some trance, just look at his playlist:

A dj Tiesto mix of delerium - silence, hmm, that would be some quality vocal trance there :eek: :)

Crusader

3ddisgust3.gif

Crusader

No way am i posting my playlist, the shit i would recieve would be unreal.

I have stuff like The Doors (All 98 of their tracks) Metallica, Gary Numan, loads of HipHop, and as you could imagine lots more wierd shit.

I have no shame, i like what i like.