Suygbt

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

xb7

We want... A SHRUBBERY!
Jun 8, 2001
Hamburg
Show Us Yer Good-Bye Thread!

yeh sadly after suym's std as squad has already quit for some months it is time for me to resign the pro and insta as squads aswell :\

this is really sad for me because of the clans that i've played in suym was the first and probably the one i've been in for the longest time

i've met many cool people in that period and i wanna thank all of them, i won't mention them all those because u know how fucking huge the list of our ex-mebers and inactive members is :p

i want to thank and mention those few people tho who really were playing and interested in the clan till the end

wurgo, cassius, jackel, sobek and sobo

and especially

katsch, tyrant, asuka and brajan

who really devoted theirselfs to suym and were available for nearly every match, without those people suym would have been gone far earlyer

The Monkeys say good bye.

Show Us Yer Monkey 2000 - December 2005

Reactions: Blade and AnTi
:wave: cyas later. Longest serving clan in uta maybe? or is 8 older?

Guessing your wanting to be removed for when we do tables for this month? can you also request to leave league aswell :) (should be in clan admin somewhere)

nooooo!
u cant do this to the ias league!! :(

besides i will miss u guys :(

Reactions: AnTi
Reactions: m1cr0