Suyd!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

desktop.jpg

MINE!!! :D :P well atleast the desktop.. wish she was mine 2 tho ;)

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 195
Here's mine, made it myself in PS :) :bunny:

Attachments

• background.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 188
yeh joko, it's the g5 daddy'o ;)

speaking of which, am I the only one here thinking that the 'nix boxes these days have the most beautiful and intuitive gui's?

dog said:
speaking of which, am I the only one here thinking that the 'nix boxes these days have the most beautiful and intuitive gui's?

Nope, but of course, it just depends on how you define intuitive. If an users mind has got used to windows way of doing things its hard to change it. Also copying windows wouldn't be a solution imo, it's gui sucks if what you want is efficiency.

Now on topic, my desktop, just main screen tho, the other one is just filled with logs :o

Attachments

• shotr.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 170
Lime said:
Nope, but of course, it just depends on how you define intuitive. If an users mind has got used to windows way of doing things its hard to change it. Also copying windows wouldn't be a solution imo, it's gui sucks if what you want is efficiency.

Now on topic, my desktop, just main screen tho, the other one is just filled with logs :o
Nice :] that openbox?