Survivor Assault Night #6

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I missed the date change post :( Nice event to spec though, went well until ANOTHER unbalanced 2v2. That part might need revising because it's becoming the bit that no-one looks forward to.

Pld to the winrars and to the adminnage though, hope the next one is sune!

Team Huso
17=riv
21=nightwing
29=weezy
30=anzi
64=fury
66=sleep
68=kaka
71=ulv
74=free
87=cyborg

Team Assi
01=dj
24=axl
33=html
34=phoboss
72=nomercy
88=od
92=xb
jay
squirrel
KD

Last edited:
sorry Axl, voted you out because you were a threat, not because you ruined my perma! I didn't even know i was on a perma!

gg all

gj m1cr0 - suggestions:

1) dont use instagib!! :mad:

2) remove frigate from 3v3 - that map is so luck!!! lack of time to build a frag count and any1 can luck the objectives on attack. You could play the whole survivor perfectly and get knocked out by some bad luck.

The big congratulations should be to OD, who most importantly, voted out DJ after the 1st round, OD automatically won the survivor as soon as he did this and nothing else after this moment matters. Who cares about winning the Superbowl or World Cup, lets make a wikipedia page for OD, for possibly creating one of the greatest sporting moments of all time.

You made us all happy.

Thank you

Riv