Survivor Assault Night #5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Honestly, I think people in general have been playing Survivor way too timidly. All this 'always vote the person with the lowest score off', and 'OMG HE TEAM KILLED, HOW DARE HE' is a bit weak and kind of missing the point. The whole idea of Survivor is that when you are playing in-game, you have to do WHATEVER it takes to reach the final and win. If you notice someone on your team is about to get a perm immunity, of course you should be seriously considering team killing that player - and (obviously) you should try to do it in a sneaky way so that the person you team killed doesn't know it was you.

Similarly, if you're a low-skilled player and you get a chance to vote a player off, you should be looking to vote off players who are better than you. You probably shouldn't be voting off the 'best' 1-2 players because that might screw up your chances in final - but certainly you should be looking to vote off people with medium to high scores at the end of the map.

Those are just two examples of players being timid. Imho, people should grow a competitive bone, stop worrying about being 'lame' and 'unfair', and do whatever it takes to win! :mischief:

@wish i joined the event to make the teams even numbers (9v9 then 8v8 when loco ragequit).... not to tk, also go fuck yourself tom i don't want your bullshit in my event thread, not interested? fine gtfo leave me alone and die in a fire

:lol: I only said that m1c is good at this which is true after winning 4 out of 5 events or something..

I wasn't criticising it, just stating why it doesn't appeal to me /shrug

43Byh.gif

76 headshot 77

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol