Survivor Assault Night #2 interest poll

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What date/time would you prefer for survivor assault night #2

• Total voters

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
This is NOT the official thread, once again this is just to gauge interest for servers/days

Rules will be the same with these possible changes:
-no moonies given by me (i'm not rich fs!)
-starting 10v10
-2 days instead of 1 (if enough players) and obviously if theres only enough ppl for 1 day it will be on sunday
-if you are topfrags on def for 3 maps in a row (5v5 or more) you get permanent immunity. (down to the 3v3)

Remember these are possible changes, I've seen some people objecting the frag based permanent immunitys, please let your point be known to all by posting here yourself; the majority will decide the rule changes.

Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg

Who's going to win?

Last edited:
oh and by the way just to clarify it's either:

1rst and 2nd of may, (saturday and sunday)
or
8th and 9th of may, (saturday and sunday)

not both :P

well it's against my religion to play ut on a saturday night, so i really wont be joining this 1 then

i asked html and he said you can choose between saturday and sunday, its two seperate ones, unless i have mistaken him there :D

k yeah seems ppl are confused,

the event will be the same, sunday with 10v10

although it seemed a lot might have wanted to play for another survivor, so i made a ''double'' event to accomodate more ppl (i cant jsut make a single event starting 20v20 :rofl:) so yeah.....

when I make the official thread I will ask people to specify wether they can play only saturday, only sunday, or both. then I will make a list for both days.

IF there is enough NA interest the saturday (with less people) will be on a NA server.

I hope the sunday event will be at 20h00 GMT starting 10v10 and it will be for sure on a euro server.

tl;dr

@axl you can sign for this event even if you can just play sunday.....

@bn every monday at 20h00 GMT i'm at work