Survivor Assault #3 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well you're the one that keeps saying i stole your idea when there's simply, no way, I could possibly know about your idea; that I blatently copied and don't deserve credit for. :hangover:

anyway.... back 2 topic in this thread plox!

map suggestions / questions / signups only kthx!

Suggestion 1

SiGNUP PEOPLE

Suggestion 2

DONT VOTE ME OFF

Suggestion 3

KEEP NORMAL MAPS! OR GIVE US A CHANCE TO LEARN THE NEW ONES

21. salva (signed up by pming me on irc)

OK I'LL MAKE IT OFFICIAL!.

ILL PLAY!

(and hogg armors for another imunity)

well you're the one that keeps saying i stole your idea when there's simply, no way, I could possibly know about your idea; that I blatently copied and don't deserve credit for. :hangover:

It was a joke html lol, I know there was no way you would have known, don't take it seriously :P

Suggestion 1

SiGNUP PEOPLE
Working on that.

Suggestion 2

DONT VOTE ME OFF
What's the matter X-bomb can't take the pressure ? :P

Suggestion 3

KEEP NORMAL MAPS! OR GIVE US A CHANCE TO LEARN THE NEW ONES
oh don't worry I won't put ......... NEW ....... maps :satan:

It was a joke html lol, I know there was no way you would have known, don't take it seriously :P
my mistake

also note to everyone: some stuff is still getting ironed out for the event namely the maplist and the whole UTV process. I made my promotional vid and this post without having all setted up and confirmed already, but i still have over a week and a half to fix those things, while growing our signup list!
All should run smoothly in the end :D and this should be EPIC FUN for everyone

Last edited:
*added Riv to the list* + a Special prize:

Special prize: Riv will get 30 euros if he wins. Also if someone votes Riv off his team he will get 5 euros!. (aka if riv gets dropped on the 4v4 map or higher the guy voting him off his team will get 5 euros!!!)

*added Riv to the list* + a Special prize:

Special prize: Riv will get 30 euros if he wins. Also if someone votes Riv off his team he will get 5 euros!. (aka if riv gets dropped on the 4v4 map or higher the guy voting him off his team will get 5 euros!!!)

now thats an incentive!! gonna go peak on rivs screen and vote him off :mushroom: free lunch incoming!

the maplist is final :D

for the more competitive of you, you might want to practice a few things :P