Survivor Assault #2 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meterawr! :love:

by the way all those that do not specify a favorite day (and can play both days) will be considered as favoring the saturday (since there's less people)

aight sad to see you can't make it eRt :(

thanks for letting me know in advance though :) 18 people gained a rank ;)

by the way signing up now is not pointless even if theres 20 people or more signed for both events already

a couple people might not show up so don't be shy to ask to be added!

Ok i got my new pc, up and running. Sign me up :P

EDIT: Just to be clear. I cant play saturdays, my fav day is sunday and i have a 95% chance of showing up :)

latest additions made

also, I got over 20 people ''signed'' for both saturday and sunday but if the showup rate is the same as last survivor we are likely to have less than 20 people showup (especially on saturday).
Assuming im right, on the irc channel on the day of the event I will open the remaining spots to anyone present that day, the first to pm me will be in, if we get an odd number of players wanting to play i.e 17 I will play the warmup and first real map and be the one to be voted out for the team im on, no matter who gets the immunity (even if I get it i will vote myself out :P)

Saturday event results:
sort of a success, had a shitload of trouble keeping track of topfrags :(
if i could get a volunteer tomorrow to help me out keep track of that on spec/ts that'd be great

DJ AND BOSSK ARE THE CHAMPIONS WINNING 3-0 VS METEOR AND NOVICE

Blue:
Dj.............88
Bossk.......25
QiutiQ......85
Squirrel....81
Pitbull......84
Syphus....05
Silverguns.99
Cyborg.....53

Red:
Twnz......19
Meteor....26
Promax-failed to connect due to no ACE, subbed by me for first map
Novice....24
Torp.......77
Loco.......96
Nightwing.17
Hudson....87

started 8v8 with me on red

8v8 map coldersteel:
99 voted 81 out, 19 "voted" me out

7v7 map bridge
88 voted 05 out, 77 voted 19 out

6v6 map autorip
53 voted 85 out, 77 voted 96 out

5v5 map desertstorm
88 voted 53 out, 77 voted 87 out

4v4 map Riv3
25 voted 84 out, 26 voted 17 out

3v3 map frigate
88 got the immunity for blue, 77 for red, 77 had to go so i decided 24 would get the immunity in his stead, 24 (novice) chose his teammate first and picked 26, then 88 chose 25, 99 was left out.

now everyone can hate torp for destroying his team and than leaving :P

let's hope we can get 20 people tomorrow

Last edited:
my plan worked and i was sure id make it to final stage, was almost 100% that 99 gets voted off last instead of me but bsk booted me out i was surprised

overall a pleasurable experience on the blue team heard some nap in red ruined the team, wont say any names (TORP)

Ehhh why me PitBull... rofl!!

Well it was fun bossky stole my place :( joking :D

I waiting for 3rd Assault Night maybe this time i could go to final and dont get on semi ;D

If everyone voted out the weakest everytime we might as well skip the competition and go direct to 2v2 with the best. So egotistical to flame about peoples choices.

My plan was to evenly trim the team. I played the game as if I was going to finish but it was always going to be me leaving. I wanted to take down the strongest member of my team first, regardless of who it was or who I thought, it was always going to be the top fragger I eliminated 1st. This would give ME more chance of making the final. 2ndly was the vote an objective getter but middle fragger. This was Loco, not my fault he was fourth highest fragger that map. Lastly was bottom pick because need strongest players from then on.

DJ had a similar plan last month. Quit the crying, nothing was ruined, the whole point in anonymous players is to give lesser players a chance. Bruised ego's aside, get over it. I had no idea who I voted off and I go in tomorrow with the same plan.

You might think it isn't fair because I had to leave. I told html several times over the last 3 days I couldnt stay til the end. I still got added and at 8.20 I realise I was selected, me and html spoke in PM and agreed I played it properly without saying who I was until I had to leave then I would vote myself off or html replace me. Either way not fair on blue team if red had 2 ppl who couldnt play (me and promax).

Last edited:
GREAT SUCCESS! (IMO)

Teams:
Blue:
twnz..........78
mexan1k....93
blackninja..02
cyborg......03
Dj..............01
MyM..........64
meteor.......25
QiutiQ........66
pogo.........61
Silverguns..69

Red:
Torp......31
Riv........57
Dirz.......14
m1cr0....88
Loco......19
Hudson..38
Pitbull....67
Promax..46
salva......99
Bossk.....07

Results:

10v10 Gladiator: 93 voted 25 out, 57 voted 19 out
9v9 Siege][: 78 voted 03 out, 99 voted 57 out
8v8 Coldersteel: 66 voted 93 out, 88 voted 46 out
7v7 Bridge: 78 voted 69 out, 88 voted 38 out PERMANENT IMMUNITY TO 99 FOR GODLIKE ON BRIDGE!!!
6v6 Autorip: 66 voted 61 out, 88 voted 07 out
5v5 Desertstorm: 64 voted 02 out, 14 voted 31 out
4v4 Riverbed3: 66 voted 64 out, 88 voted 67 out
3v3 Submarinebase: 88 chose 99 as partner, 78 chose 66, 14 and 01 were left out

Topfrags for maps 10v10 to 4v4 in order:
Red:19,07,14,88,07,tie,tie
Blue:01,66,64,02,78,01,01

twnz-QiutiQ faced salva-m1cr0

Ballistic: twnz-QQ won
Riverbed3: salva-m1cr0 won
Bridge: salva-m1cr0 won
GolgothaAL: salva-m1cr0 won

Salva and m1cr0 are the new SURVIVOR ASSAULT CHAMPIONS!!!!

special gratz to:
m1cr0 for 3 immunities in a row
m1cr0 for 2 titles of survivor assault champion!!! ;)
salva for getting the first permanent immunity ever given in europe!

Last edited:
Topfrags for maps 10v10 to 4v4 in order:
Red:19,07,14,88,07,tie,tie
Blue:01,66,64,02,78,01,01

TWNZ!!!! i had 3 times top1 frags and you picked QQ! Keep better track next time!!!!!!:rofl:
ggs anyway html. was real fun. Looking forward to next encounter.

I'll remember this QQ! voting me out :nono: although maybe fair enough, was me, DJ or Twnz :lol:

Was good fun, did better than I expected :D

Shame the server had a moment half way through, guess the routing started acting up again :(

Last edited:
couldnt make it sunday mothers day =( family dinner

glad it was a great sucess :)

Next!