Stupid reclames ftl...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(s)AINT

Official Shinon's favourite target since 2007!
Feb 12, 2007
Messina,Sicily
Well, Italian tv is fullfilled with this kind of TV commercials. I'd just like to know if this is only an italian plague or it is an european or world's one. Here is one of the thousand exemples I could give but I think u'll get enough with this.

It says : "Mi chiama virgola sono un gattino
sono la stella del telefonino!
Chiusa parentesi, chissà chi è?
se non rispondi questo non lo saprai mai!"

That is in english: "My name is "comma", I'm a little cat
I'm the star of the mobile phone
Let's close the bracket, guess who's calling?
If you won't accept the call, you'll never know!"

Haha, they are too and get even more ridiculous every day. Stupid flash animations and if you send an Sms you are stuck to a weekly contract costing 20 euro per month for some shit images hah. Scammers.

:lol: holland was taken in like 2 days. We had musketeers and Germany had tanks, gg mcpott.

@ Bart:

First link is not so scary :P but the second one can really compete with the one i've posted there :rofl:

EDIT: My audio card doesn't work still so i've just judged from what i've seen.

After dealing with Italians (and other Europeans) all summer, I've actually came to the conclusion that italians are idiots. Even America doesn't have commercials so bad.