Structure Change For Knockout

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
WINNERS BRACKET
winnersbracket.jpg

SECOND BRACKET
2nd-bracket.jpg

This is the new Structure.

Dates For Matches are as follows (suggestions welcome)
Winners Bracket
1-10 Quarter Finals (2 Games)
11-22 Semi Finals (2 Games)
23-02 Final (1/2 Optional)

2nd Bracket
1-10 Elimination round (1 Game)
11-22 Quarter-Finals (2 Games)
23-02 Semi-Finals (2 Games)
03-09 Final (1/2 Optional)

In case your wondering why the change?
Well teams have put in a good effort to qualify for second position, but then they have to face one of the top seeds, while im not doubting their ability to beat the top teams its simply not fair for teams to put effort to qualify 2nd then be knocked out immediately :confused: This way their get rewared for their efforts and can still win second bracket.

The structure is still to change (mainly the Loser of QF boxes as i havent taken into account possible clashes between teams who have already played in group phase)

Last edited:
I Like it, i just saw runners up of group C gotta play winners of Group A, fook that :P

it was clear from the beginning thats 2nd place in Group D has to play vs Favorite England 1 AND will at least maybe play less matches then 3th and 4th ....

NOW after Groupstage is clear the admins changed because its unfair that the 2nd has to play vs the 1st :eek: and maybe LOST the match :eek: in the WINNER BRACKET

But sure.. England 2 vs England 1 sucks.. :P

ahh well .. hopefully the next CUP will be more solid :P

and NO .. i didnt wonder !!!

(my2cents)

Just to make it clear to u auriel, its not because England 1 and 2 play eachother.

Im sure if you qualified 2nd and had to play England 1, u wudnt mind the change either. And atm u may qualify 2nd if England 2 dont sort themselves out;) what do u think now?

..hehe. think...?? .. i hope we get another CUP .. and it will be more solid... :)

let me moan about changes in Cup.. i dont like such think :o

anyway.. there are allways peepl which complain.. it isnt easy as admin.... so keep up ur good work.. :P but changes in Cup sucks.... whatever adavantage whoever gets ;)

updated the first post of this thread and filled in the blanks so everyone can see whats going to happen. Scotland and North America 1 still need to play. Timo working on something for the webby;)

our tax are going well so far... we play germany now instead of england :D see ya in the final england :wave: